PK-6 & Ungraded
Mesa, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,104

Posted June 06, 2014
I have had three children attend Augusta Ranch and they have loved it. Wonderful teachers, strong yet compassionate administrators, great staff. Very supportive PTSO and lots of parent support and involvement at school. My children were taught well and academically prepared for junior high and high school. I am grateful we have been able to attend this school and will miss it when my last child moves up to junior high.

Posted May 14, 2014
My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten and is now in First Grade. She likes her teachers and all of the different programs offered. She enjoys going to VIK before and after school program which really helps working parents.

Posted September 24, 2013
Our school is Augusta Ranch Elementary, and we love it! It has so far been a great experience and we have been welcomed with warm arms by teachers and parents.

Posted August 13, 2012
This year will be our fourth year at Augusta Ranch and our experience has been extremely positive!!! The teachers, librarian, reading specialists and 'specials' teachers have all been wonderful. Its a caring and fun atmosphere for kids. The teachers are quick to respond to my questions and concerns. I am very happy to have my kids at Augusta Ranch!!!

Augusta Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2011
Did not have a good experience here. Actually only my ten year old girl teacher was on the ball and actually good. Not to say that all the staff are bad there are a lot of good ones. But the staff in the front office and the principal are cold and did not care that 4 out of 5 of are kids are speacial needs. We got the run around time after time. Before moving to this neighborhood strongly concider the schooling. DONT GO HERE!

Augusta Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
This school is too large. The size of it is astronomical. Instead of limiting the number of students, they add portable classrooms. They have had lice outbreaks and pink eye, which are both very contagious and hard to control in a school this immense.

Posted April 23, 2010

Posted March 15, 2010
Our daughter, Julianna, attends second grade at Augusta Ranch and has attended this school since kindergarten. I have been especially impressed by her current teacher, Mrs. Christine Vierra, for several reasons. For one, she builds the student's self esteem and self confidence. I have seen this first-hand as I have volunteered to help two days a week with individual reading groups. She not only pushes each student to do the best they possibly can, but, more importantly, makes them accountable for their behavior. She explains that people make bad choices and good choices, and these can have an affect on your future. In class, it's that if you CHOOSE to not do your homework, the result is a bad grade. She is preparing them for life in the real world, and you cannot put a price tag on that lesson.

Posted March 14, 2010
I am a teacher in the Mesa Public Schools and both my daughters have attended Augusta Ranch since 1st grade. My oldest (now in 6th) is mildly Autistic and has really thrived due to the wonderful teachers and aides at Augusta Ranch. We had one bad experience with a resource teacher, who was eventually moved out. Every other resource teacher (including the current teachers; Mrs. Mollerup and Mrs. Paez) have been wonderful for her. The aides are amazing and deserve so much more than they get. My 5th grader has had a similar experience; she has had wonderful teachers who understand her and push her to do her best. She was fortunate enough to be in Mrs. Quayle's 1st grade class, who is one of the finest educators I have ever seen. The principal, Suzie Kreitzer, is a disappointment, but the teachers are great and that's what matters most!

Augusta Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
I agree with the writer that this school is hit or miss. Some of the teachers are very skilled and attuned with the kids while others not so much. The classrooms have been consistently overcrowding year by year and this seems to be having an effect on the staff morale and general atmosphere.

Augusta Ranch Elementary School
9430 E. Neville Ave, Mesa, AZ  85209
(480) 635-2011
Last modified Augusta Ranch Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Augusta Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top