Bad
Good

I love this school so much! My daughter has been going there for 5 years and her brothers as well. Every teacher they have had was so amazing and very involved! I love how they handle the parent teacher conferences along with taking time to fix problems when approached. I often help out with each of my kids classrooms for parties as well as donating supplies. The staff in the office is also amazing! I may seem like Im obsessed but I'm just so happy to know that my kids go to a school that is involved and willing to help get them a head!

Lice 3 times last year. Why. Cant afford medication 3 times.

My child attended this school for Kindergarten last year. Because we are involved in his education, he did really well. Unfortunately that's not the case for all students. Many students' parents are not involved at this school, and it shows. There are opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's class (PTA, Family Literacy, Volunteering, SIAC, etc.). Many of the teachers care a great deal about their students, but you can tell they have a lot on their plates...

Deberian tener mas lineas de telefono para atender mejor a los padres estoy tratando de llamar por 30 minutos y en uno de tantos intentos alguien levanto el telefono y me colgo

this is school is terrible ,My son was going to this school and got transferred to a different school, thats when we realised how far behind He really was ,,very few teachers with experience most of the good teachers are gone to better schools that alone should tell you something. I wish I was able to do cero starts, don't recommend any parent to take their kids there by choice some kinder garden teachers are just there to collect a check

This school was terrible. I didn't like the fact that they changed my child's teacher because of "too much crowding". There was never any type of recognition for honor roll, perfect attendance, etc. I didn't like that they never had award assemblies. I didn't feel that my child was challenged at all. My child's teacher had to go on a leave right in the middle of the year so she had to adapt to a different teacher. Some of the staff were not friendly at all and always yelling at the kids. The teachers did not care at all of my child excelling. Most teachers just seemed to be there because they were getting paid. The kids too were rude and disrespectful. I always heard older kids using curse words. The staff allowed parents to "park" in the drop off zone. Overall this school was terrible and I would not recommend any parent to send their child there. Parking was terrible too.

This school is terrible. My son has been going here for 2 years now and he is not succeeding here. The school doesn't offer appropriate tutoring classes for my child. Instead giving of giving results all the staff doesn't is make excused and gets nothing done. I would not ask any parent to put their child in this school unless you want teachers that are not compliant with state and iep rules.

Honestly I was a student here and this school has been a terrible experience. Teachers don't really care at all and some students are so very rude. I didn't even last a year in this school. However it's not ALL bad some people are nice. Education was very poor in my opinion. I supposed to enrolled for 1year and as soon as I went out to go to a different school I realized I was behind by a lot!!! This gave me poor grades at my new school. It took me a while to get my usual good grades. This school has some great people but I would not chose to go back.

I have sent my son here for the past two years (which I truly regret now).... and I always said I would refuse to take my son to this school based on their failing test scores year after year. I ended up giving them a chance and I regret it now. This school will FAIL your child and your child will be completely unprepared for middle/high school. The teachers do not care if your child is passing or failing. I just recently found out that my son has not even had a science class the entire year! Apparently this school has no budget to teach science! I have never heard of such a thing. I am warning all parents that want their child to suceed, DO NOT send your child to this school! The child will fall behind to the extreme and end up struggling to catch up at any school you put them in afterwards. Do your research on this school, please check out their test scores!

I read most of the reviews and wonder are the parents really looking into everything I have researched test scores with other elementry schools and Adams is not good at all. There scores are not the worse but they are bad. You should research before making a review. Arizona in all I beleive ranks 49 out of 50 states does that tell you something.

Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.