K-9 & Ungraded
Mesa, AZ

Eagleridge Enrichment Program 4

Posted September 20, 2014
We're in our second year at Eagleridge, and we are very pleased with what they offer - especially the opportunities for our child to participate in band, field trips, group projects, art, etc. We mostly teach "core" subjects at home, but our experiences with classes in creative writing, math, and reading have all been very positive as well. (We have a child who LOVES to write, but didn't really "blossom" in that area until she took a writing class at Eagleridge. I'm forever grateful to Mrs. B. :>) We've found nearly all of the Eagleridge staff to be friendly, helpful, encouraging, and happy to be working there.

Posted August 06, 2014
This is the 3rd year my kids attend Eagleridge at different levels, this year they'll be in 4th, 3rd, and 1st grade. They all love their teachers, their classes, the environment is great, the staff and teachers are very friendly and helpful. We absolutely love Eagleridge! My only wish is that they were located a little closer to our house, but that's it.

Posted September 17, 2013
I actually wrote the first review dated August 29, 2013. I received an email from Great Schools about new reviews being left about Eagleridge so I clicked on it out of curiosity. I saw that the most recent reviewer suspected that my review was written by an employee. I'm sorry that the reviewer didn't enjoy their experience but I don't think it's fair to discount ours. To dispel any suspicion I am leaving this follow-up and will leave my name for credibility purposes. I stand by what I wrote in that recent review. I have two children who attend the school and I am not an employee . My daughter has Mrs. V for first grade and she is amazing. My son has 4 different teachers and we are happy with them as well. -Amber Velasquez

Posted September 17, 2013
I didn't like this school either. Funny how they had to get a new principal. I have a feeling the last two reviews were written by an employee or something. I didn't feel some of the teachers were approachable enough, (only on meet the teacher night) but everyone has different experiences. This school needs some upgrades.

Posted August 29, 2013
This program is a wonderful opportunity for homeschoolers! Here, homeschoolers have the opportunity to learn in a typical school environment but without the other issues many tend to find in typical school settings. The program is well run by the top-notch administration and teachers. For those who expressed concerned below that they worry their child will fall behind in grades....that is not the fault of the program. When we as parents make the decision to homeschool, it is our responsibility to educate our children and ensure they meet the educational standards in this state. Please understand, this is an enrichment program designed to support us, not replace what we teach at home. My kids learn a lot here and they are incredibly happy. They also have an entire curriculum room available to us where we can check out materials to use at home. Any concern we've had, has been quickly addressed. Not only does the administration appreciate feedback, they seek it out from families. They are constantly working to make improvements and meet the needs of the families who attend.

Eagleridge Enrichment Program 2

Posted August 12, 2013
Not sure if I'm going to keep my child here. Since its not a regular elementary school, I feel a bit insecure. The bathroom for the little ones is old and I saw ants in the water fountain. They let them play outside in the playground where there's lots of sand so the kids shoes get sand inside really bad. I feel my child will fall behind with the grades compared with the other schools, even though you have to provide a lot of homeschooling plus time & effort on your part.

Posted August 05, 2013
My kids' school is Eagleridge and they are amazing. They really do care for their students and are very involved with informing the parents.

Posted January 24, 2012
I am very satisfied with Eagleridge. I don't put a lot of faith in any public school system but for what they offer which is supplementing our homeschooling, it works. My child's teacher has always been supportive, cooperative, and has a energetic personality. The other children are very kind along with their parents. I look forward to enrolling my other child next year as well.

Posted December 14, 2011
The principal of this school is quick to judge parents. Once she determines a parent's voice is irrelevant, nothing that parent says and none of that parent's concerns will be addressed. Emails and letters are not responded to, and concerns are just conveniently swept under the rug. It's really ashame. I'm waiting for a change in leadership at this school before I'll send my children back to this Enrichment Program. I really wish more schools offered this option for homeschoolers.

Posted October 27, 2011
The online program is low quality with glitches. Some of the lessons are mind-boggling and psychological, which set one up to fail. The parent resource room lacks materials. Some of the staff are unfriendly ,and lacks communication regarding questions about online issues with program. Not impressed with the program. No star(s).

Eagleridge Enrichment Program
1313 W. Medina, Mesa, AZ  85210
Last modified Eagleridge Enrichment Program is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagleridge Enrichment Program Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top