Posted May 13, 2013
I love Emerson elementary my whole family had the pleasure of going to that school from my 75 yr old aunt to my 5 year old daughter. When I go there to pick up my daughter from school her teacher knows my name because in a way she has become part of my family. I can email her with question and I do get a response which is what I care about. Now as a single mother I need that little but of relief knowing that my kid isn't lost in her class which I do feel tends to happen to some kids. And I do enjoy seeing Mr. Norris acting as the crossing guard or making appearances in the class rooms. So why this site has given an amazing FAMILY ORIENTED school a 4 is beyond me. If it comes down to it I'll pay to have my daughter stay and attend EMERSON

Posted July 30, 2011
Mr. Mark Norris is one of the BEST people that has happened to Emerson Elementary. http://www.mpsaz.org/emerson/staff/manorris/ He has been the Principle since 2008. He has worked very hard and diligently to get the school in a better place. I am greatly impressed how things have changed for the best. The administrative staff has done a lot to get things changed and organized. Teacher and parent volunteerism are GREATLY appreciated.. Although, the playground aids are somewhat to be desired.. I still admire this school for the work they do.

Emerson Elementary School 4

Posted December 30, 2009
We love emerson! The teachers we have had, have been great!

Posted December 30, 2009
The teachers are interested in the students and care. They challenged the students while not making them feel overwhelmed.

Posted December 30, 2009
Our child love Emerson and the teachers are great

Emerson Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I attended Emerson for grades 2 thru 6 - many, many moons ago. My son also attended Emerson from K thru 6. We Love Emerson!

Emerson Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2008

Emerson Elementary School 2

Posted December 07, 2006

Emerson Elementary School
415 North Westwood Road, Mesa, AZ  85201
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.