Hawthorne Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
A lot of these reviews are old and before this joke of a principal came on board. It's sad when you have legitimate concerns for the safety of your child and all you get from the principal are blank stares. She's awful, and one of the main reasons none of my kids attend this school any longer.

Hawthorne Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2013
I had to change my daughter went it came to talk to the principal Mrs. Montez about my concerns and she did not even show that she listen to me. I was very frustrated.

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted May 06, 2008
This school is great and I really appreciate going there. I have been going there for 8 years(no I did not stay behind I have been here since pre-k) this is my last year at Hawthorne. Next year I will be going to Poston and I sure will miss this awsome school. I would Like to say goodbye to Mr. Campos( my sixth grade teacher), Mrs. Brienholt, Mrs. Divine, Mrs. Hiemerdinger, Mr. Mackey, Mrs.Mackey, Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Slocome. I Love you guys and thank you so much for teaching me so much info. I couldn't have done it without you! My name is Desirae S. and I Love Hawthorne!!!!!!!!

Posted August 01, 2006
Im really proud of that school for all the kids and the teachersw are all great

Posted May 29, 2006
My son has been going to Hawthrone for three years and he has soared in many ways. I have been very pleased with the school overall.

Posted January 08, 2006
Hawthorne is a family friendly school. The teachers are highly qualified and have caring attitudes towards their students. There are a variety of programs that students can be involved in such as character club, band, orchesta, ELP, student council, drama club, and chorus. The orchesta program is one of the best in the entire district with outstanding participation from students. Hawthorne is in its third successful year as a Reading First school. They focus on getting students at grade level in reading. The goverment funded program starts literacy early in Kindergarten all the way to 3rd grade. The administration is friendly and supportive. If you like a school that is nestled in a quiet neighborhood, with qualified and friendly staff, and family friendly then Hawthorne is for you.

Hawthorne Elementary School
630 North Hunt Dr, Mesa, AZ  85203
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.