Mesa, AZ

Posted August 08, 2013
I love this school! All 3 of my children have been here since kindergarten. All have had amazing teachers and do very well academically. Above their grade level. They have a new principal who is very involved with the parents and addresses parents concerns very quickly. She's very approachable and the office staff is great!

Posted August 08, 2013
My children have been here since Kindergarten, my oldest now in 6th. She has loved every teacher here. My others have also loved their teachers. They help them work to their full potential. The office staff always helps me with my questions and the principal is always involved and willing to answer questions and address concerns one might have as a parent. I am very pleased with this school so much that my children are here on a boundary exception.

Posted September 26, 2008
The school pricipal is very set in her ways and works inside the box when it comes to the kids and parent issues. I feel that the school is at or below average in academics and that some of the teachers can only teach to the children that get it. They have no plan in place to help the children who need extra guidance. My 3rd child is there now and I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Irving Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2008

Irving Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
My son attended Irving and had his very best academic experiences. He started there in 3rd grade and had excellent teachers every year since. The teachers were very approachable and seemed to have my child's best interest at heart.

Posted April 23, 2008

Irving Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2007
I have 2 children at Irving and so far neither of them has gotten a decent teacher. There is no communication what so ever. The are so many safety issues there is not enough room to list them. And the child drop off is a joke. I will definitely be switching schools.

Posted July 24, 2006
Our son went to M.E.L.P. at Irving from January till May of 2006. His teacher, Mrs. Leopold was great. He had a great experience with school and looked forward to going each day. He will be going to Johnson this year. Thanks for a great experience for our son.

Posted January 10, 2006

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2005
- a former student

Irving Elementary School
3220 E Pueblo, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top