Peoria, AZ
Before care: Yes

Montessori Kingdom of Learning 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My girl went to this school when she was 8 months great care no complaints can ever be made but in her preschool the first year kind of felt very drowsy she didn't have much enthusiasm which she had in abundance from the very first day and a new teacher came in and changed the whole scenario my child had full enjoyment she enjoys only when she is challenged. She is now out to another school for her higher studies. School basically family owned it has its own plus and minus. I'm happy I was able to enjoy its plus more than minus. Finally good school to improve the child's confidence and secured environment.

Posted April 24, 2014
This is our daughter's second year in the Lower Elementary class; she will be going on to 4th grade here and Miss Suzy's Upper Elementary class in the Fall. Mr. Paul is a wonderful, warm Lower Elementary teacher (grades 1-3), and MKL is a place where you truly become part of the community, part of the fabric of the school. In this student-oriented environment, every child is seen, heard, and known, and given the opportunity to explore his passions and work at his individual level. Choosing Montessori education for your child in the elementary years may be considered a bold choice in today's prevailing educational environment, where constant "assessment" (testing), grades, competition, and homework are givens. If the research (or your own gut) has persuaded you that the pendulum has swung too far in that direction (and your child is not happy and thriving in that system), Montessori, and MKL, may be for you. The emphasis here is where it should be: on raising enthusiastic, engaged, lifelong learners, who will have not only the skills, but the confidence and qualities of character and resilience to meet the challenges of the future.

Posted February 28, 2014
Our children love it here as much as we do. Teachers are excellent and care for the kids like they are their own.

Posted February 19, 2014
I've been nothing but impressed with the school in the two years since our child started attending it. The teachers are excellent and involved with the students, the lessons are incredible, and our daughter is growing by leaps and bounds. I couldn't be happier that we made the decision to come to this school!

Posted February 12, 2014
My child attended MKL for the preschool years and then went to a public school system for a few years. We returned to MKL for Jr High and couldn't be happier with our decision. After returning to MKL my child was happier, excited to learn again and was challenged academically. The spark to learn returned in his eyes and he started to talk about what he had learned that day. Thanks MKL.

Posted February 12, 2014
My son, who is now in this school's junior high program, entered MKL MKL's primary class at age 3 and my daughter, who is now in 2nd grade, entered the infant program upon my return to work. We absolutely love this school! My son has some special needs but is has been cleat to us that with the enriched learning and social environment that school provides, not only have his needs been met but both he and my daughter have and are developing to their fullest potential. There is very little staff turnover and definitely an extended family feel to the school which provides the stability that kids develop best in. I would most certainly recommend MKL to anyone.

Posted February 12, 2014
I couldn't be happier and more pleased with my son's improvement since he started at MKL in 2012! His vocabulary is amazing for a 2yo and he also learned great manners! It's amazing and it makes me so happy to see that he's growing up with Montessori and that he loves going there!! Thank you MKL staff for the amazing educational program!!

Posted February 11, 2014
My Grandson is 2 1/2 years old has been going to Montessori Kingdom now for 2 years. What a great school. I can not say enough good things about this school. He has learned so much. Everyday he comes home with something new that he learns. The staff is very very helpful and very careing.

Posted October 31, 2013
My son has been going here for about 4 months. He has opened up so much and learned so much. Before attending this school he had no interest in learning and now I feel like he comes home and wants to do more learning. He's 4 and is learning so much! He gets mad if I have to keep him home from school. My son is a huge mommas boy and for him to want to be at school is a huge deal. I am completely satisfied with the school, the teachers and the communication.

Posted May 07, 2013
I am a volunteer mom at Montessori Kingdom of Learning. My son has been their for 9 years and is getting ready to graduate from 8th grade. I can not say enough good things about this school or its staff. My son has become a leader, is a loving, outgoing, confident, mature young man. As for his academics - he has a 4.0 and has a vocabulary and understanding of life way beyond his years. I have read the other reviews; and as for the negative reviews I am dumb founded. From what I have observed, MKL has gone above and beyond to accommodate children with all sorts of needs, with great success. I know what I am talking about , my niece is one of those children. If she was in a public school she would have been put in a special education class; and then who knows what would have become of her. As for the other negative review about their child not being ready for 1st grade, that one ponders me. I know all the children that have moved up from Primary to Elementary and have never seen one child "not ready" for 1st grade. All that I can say is the staff and children are wonderful to be around and I will be volunteering at MKL for years to come.

Montessori Kingdom of Learning
13111 N 94th Dr, Peoria, AZ  85381
Last modified Montessori Kingdom of Learning is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori Kingdom of Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top