Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 19, 2016
Ms. Crocker is an amazing teacher. She helped my child so much and was always a great communicator with us.

Coyote Hills Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2016
We've had a great experience at this school. The teachers and staff are always so friendly and helpful. I am amazed by how much my child has learned and grown at this school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 29, 2016
Coyote Hills has Character Assemblies that are amazing! The teachers promote the character trait of the month and then choose a Student of the Month who typically displays that trait.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted January 29, 2016
Coyote Hills has recently started a "Grow to Great" theme, which involves a growth mindset. This is directly related to persistence, grit and determination.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 29, 2016
The teachers seem to really care about the students. They want them to be successful.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 29, 2016
Homework tends to go in phases. Sometimes there is hardly any, while other times it seems like a lot. But most of the time, the homework given is a reasonable amount.

Coyote Hills Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2016
I would recommend Coyote Hills to anyone. They have high academic and behavior expectations. The teachers go above and beyond to help the kids to be successful.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted January 26, 2016
Im not sure I am unaware of how all the students feel and are developing.

Coyote Hills Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2016
Great baseball field all redone with lights sand backstop and plenty of green. Very nice campus.

Coyote Hills Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2015
My child is in Kindergarten. My husband & I have been extremely disappointed in the Schools lack of communication with us. Half way through the school year they have decided to send home homework 4 nights a week & then test them on the homework every Friday. This has stressed my 5 year old out. It has really changed the way my child feels about school. I don't mind the homework because I feel it's the only way I actually know what my child is working on. 4 nights of homework & a test every Friday is a little much. I don't understand why they didn't start giving it out at the beginning of the school year like they said they were going to. I have tried volunteering in my child's class. But apparently my child's teacher only wants volunteers that can commit to volunteering every week. They require your child to write using the Spalding method & that method only. That has been challenging for my child because they have been writing the alphabet since they were 3 but apparently the "wrong" way. We have met with my child's teacher to discuss our concerns only to walk away from the meeting felling like we are more out of the loop than we even thought.

21180 North 87th Ave, Peoria, AZ  85382
Last modified Coyote Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.