Peoria, AZ

Posted September 22, 2012
I Miss It Like CRAZY ): I Wanna Go Back, I felt comfortable and safe. For the first time I had someone who understood my issues... -Maryssa Ashburn

Posted September 10, 2012
Our daughter is thriving at The Aces School. The entire staff are wonderful people who genuinley care about all the students. We couldn't be happier to have made the decision to enroll her here.

Posted October 05, 2010
Many parents highly recommend The ACES. Along with these posts, you can read many more parent reviews on their website. It can be viewed at www.theaces.net

Posted October 17, 2009
This is an outstanding school that really knows how to help students with behavior and academic challenges. Great School!!!

The Aces 0

Posted April 22, 2009
I am a grandparent and my grandson has gone to this school for about two years now and we just love it. The staff is great they seam to bend over backwards for the children to keep them on track. Keep up the great work

Posted November 02, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008
My son does great at ACES whereas he did not fair well at other schools.

The Aces 0

Posted May 16, 2008
This school has turned our grandson around 200% ! He was headed for detention center until THE ACES was introduced to us. He now is an A-B student with awards in academic and behavior . Staff is wonderful!! There's no place like THE ACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 21, 2007
My son has been diagnosed with ADHD and had many problems in public school I was leaving work everyday to pick him up from school because the teachers could not handle him. Because of that I lost jobs and my son was behind in reading, math, and felt unwanted by his teachers. Since my son has been at The Aces he has grown so much! He loves his teachers, has friends, and is now reading and doing math. I now have a great job where I don't have to worried about getting a call to pick my son up. At the Aces they have systems in place if children get unruly! the great thing is my son has not had any severe discipline problems there, they are very structured and I am so happy that my son has such a great team of teachers Thanks!

Posted March 02, 2006