Peoria, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,765

Posted July 27, 2015
All teachers are nice and helpful and. They are so adorable and they so pretty

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 27, 2015
This teacher are the best and they are so nice I never want to leave the school

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 25, 2015
In today's age of school choice, the best choice for high schools in Peoria is clearly Liberty High School. From the strong academic programs to the phenomenal sports programs, this school has it all. Since coming to Liberty a few years ago, the principal has turned this school's programs into the best in the state. They have hired excellent teachers that push the students to high achievement with great tutoring programs available. Also, the clubs and extracurricular opportunities for students are excellent. They have also hired great coaches that have really pushed their athletic programs up to a high level. This year alone, all but three sports made the playoffs and three teams played for the state championship. This is a great school!

Posted May 25, 2015
Liberty High School is an outstanding high school. The principal and entire administration are supportive of all the students and are very accessible to parents. The teachers go above and beyond their daily hours to assure that students are successful in challenging classes. It is obvious that the teachers feel supported by the principal as the campus has a tremendous culture, evidenced by incredible staff enthusiasm, high standards and a low teacher turnover rate. The athletic programs are top notch and are tops in the state. The coaches are high quality and work to develop athletes throughout their entire high school career. This is clearly one of the top high schools in the state and definitely the best high school in the Northwest valley.

Liberty High School 1

Posted May 19, 2015
My child wanted to go into education field for a career. She now wants nothing to do with education. She sees great teachers abused and treated rudely by the principle. This is sad, because she really enjoys some of her classes. A new teacher/coach this year used their power over my my child to show whom is in charge, she dismisses & taunts my daughter numerous times, when I asked the VP/AD to check; he responded with, "Everything looks fair to me." I then questions, "You know who my child is?" He responded, "No." My child is on Honor Roll, a great kid. However this year she genuinely hasn't wanted to go to school and has become depressed. Beaware of the administration at this school, they treat the kids with intimidation and power. The PUSD response, "They are new to their job." Something needs to change. Kids only get once for their high school years.

Liberty High School 1

Posted November 17, 2014
My daughter didnt get any help from teachers for math, she attended multiple tutoring sessions and still could not grasp the curiculum. She also ran into many problems with the administration and guidance councelors when trying to figure out schedules, credits etc.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 27, 2014
I have had three children attend this school. My oldest daughter started the first year the school opened. We have had nothing but positive experiences through all our years of experience at Liberty. The staff and teachers are excellent and very nice. My girls have always been able to get extra help with subjects when needed. They love this school! My older two daughters have gone back to visit teachers and other staff because they enjoyed their experiences at Liberty so much. Liberty is a top school in my opinion!

Liberty High School 4

Posted January 07, 2013
My kids love their school. Bookstore and attendance staff very nice. No complaints yet. Looked at several potential campuses and we're happy we chose LIberty.

Posted October 28, 2011
Kudos to the new principal at Liberty! I have seen many positive changes overnight, such as mailings home, a school facebook page and the amazing Excelling A celebration that included the entire student body. WOW!

Posted February 03, 2011
Liberty is an Amazing School! Liberty has figured out the secret to making our children successful!

9621 W. Speckled Gecko Drive, Peoria, AZ  85383
Last modified Liberty High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top