Bad
Good

I Just Have A Few Words To Say About This School, First of All Idc Waht Anyone Says, I Love This School So Much. I Can Concentrate Way Better Than I Can At Peoria High School. Another Great Thing Aout This School Is That There Are No Fights, Well I Mean Not Everyone Gets Along, But Still Noone Has Physically Gotten Into A Fist Fight. The Best Of All Is The Teachers. They Help You If You Dont Understand A Problem, They Talk To You When You Are Sad, & They Hardly Give Us Any Homework! <33333333 If Your Looking To Focus & Catch Up On Your Credits, I Definatly Recommend That You Come And Check This School Out.

The PTC has helped me get back on track. The teachers take the time to teach us quality work AND they can give us more individual attention. They give us room to be ourselves, and understand where we come from. They get to know us as a person, not just a student! For anyone looking for a 2nd chance to turn yourself around, the PTC is the place for you!!!

If you have a special needs student, this is NOT the school for them. Most of the teaching staff, especially, the lead teacher, lack understaning and compasion for the students. My student was yelled at, used to wash staff vehicles and critized by staff. I guestion if any of these teachers have had any training in dealing with special needs students. When we asked for meeting with the staff, more time was spent covering for each other, then getting to the root of the problem.

This type of school needs to be in every school district!What a miracle they did with my son!

I can only say great things about this school! If it were not for the Principal, Teachers & all the staff there my Grand daughter would not have graduated on time, period! After starting there she got with the program & did very well. There was quite a bit more attention to every student there from the staff & a more positive thought process given to the students. They are not treated like a number & a desk here, they are valuable kids who need a little help & a positive & helpful school staff to help them see their way thru! There should be more schools like this one for all children. This is the way of the future where kids learn in a better way & come out stronger to begin their journey thru life. Parent involvement is encouraged & welcomed here, all the staff are great people too! Thanks!

Last modified Peoria Transition Center is a Public school that serves grades 8-12