Posted August 19, 2010
I went to this school, I wonder why has a rate of "2" if its a good school, has nice dedicated teachers and great food to keep students' grades up, Anyways I as I was saying im very happy with this school i think it should deseve a "6" at least

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008
Morris K. udall has taken the step to move forward academically. The teachers are highly qualified, the parents are getting more involved and the principal is caring and personable. The staff is working cooperatively to raise the academic scores of the systematically. The principal and staff are working on goals and making Udall the school to come to.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted January 12, 2006
This school sets high expectations on their students and they have in place the right procedures to increase student achievemet. The K-8 environment is very nice, and even though there are some great teachers there, some are less to be desired. The art and sport programs are excellent. Their music program is getting back on track. Parents are made welcomed and are encouraged to become involved. More can be done in the area of parent activities. My children do not get any homework so it is difficult for me to know what they are learning or to know if they have learned and mastered what is being taught. The administration has a handle on school discipline and it is a safe learning environment for children.

Morris K. Udall Escuela De Bellas Artes 3

Posted November 04, 2005

Posted May 04, 2005
My son attended this school for 2 12 years. Being white and a minority in the area, my son had the best teachers. They really care about the students and are professionals. Ms. Thomas the Special Education teacher was so much help in getting my son an IEP. And even though we moved she continues to help me with any questions I have had once we transfered. I just wish the school we moved to was as great as this school. So don't judge this school by the neighborhood. The teachers my son had care, where at other schools because my son isn't disruptive they would just pass him along. Even though he was in 7th grade reading at a 3rd grade reading level. His math teacher was the one who noticed his problem with reading, math teachers doing a great job I might add.

Posted February 20, 2005

Morris K. Udall Escuela De Bellas Artes 3

Posted March 09, 2004

Morris K. Udall Escuela De Bellas Artes
3715 W. Roosevelt Street, Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified Morris K. Udall Escuela De Bellas Artes is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris K. Udall Escuela De Bellas Artes Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top