Phoenix, AZ

Posted February 16, 2015
This is by far the best school my children have ever attended. The staff is awesome and take the time to get to know the families. There are many family activities throughout the year. For example, in January they have a family skate night at great skate. All of the students get in and skate for free. I have only had to complain once about a bully issue and the school took care of it right away. My kids grades are all a's & b's and if they fall behind the teachers help them get caught up. This school has a great math and reading program.

Posted April 17, 2014
RIchard E. Miller Elementary School in North Phoenix has employees are not only do their written job, but also the jobs of mentor and parent. The teachers seem genuinely concerned about their students and their academic and emotional development. My daughter's teacher, for example, advises me about ways to have her focus better when she reads.

Posted March 28, 2010
I just moved to Phoenix from Wisconsin and was so worried about finding an adequate school and one that equaled their excellent school in Milwaukee, WI, and I am very happy with R.E. Miller. My children were so happy their first day of school and we are all satisfied.

Posted January 16, 2009
I am a parent of 3 and i must say re miller is exceptional in many aspects. The family involvemt is awsome the teachers r great. I truly am proub to be a Firebird parent

Richard E Miller School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
REM is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and they give the adequate attention needed to their students

Posted April 29, 2008
Miller is a wonderful school with a great sense of community. The teachers are wonderful and my children get a fantastic education and have friendships that will last a lifetime. I have been at Miller for 6 years now and would never consider going anywhere else.

Posted June 13, 2007
My Child has attended RE Miller since Pre-School, and will enter the 4th grade in August. All of his teachers have been supportive and encouraging, and I have no expectations of enrolling him elsewhere. He is excelling academically as well as socially, and even though there have been a few spatters of not so spectacular experiences, this school is still my #1 choice.

Posted September 25, 2006

Richard E Miller School 3

Posted April 02, 2006

Richard E Miller School 2

Posted December 24, 2005
My child tells me of consistent disruptive and violent behavior in her classroom. My impression is lack of discipline and control being administered by her teacher. My child has been victim of bullies and has been punched, slapped and shoved during the last two months of her enrollment. I have brought this to the attention of the school 3 times and it is continuing. I am moving to another school district this summer.

Richard E Miller School
2021 West Alice, Phoenix, AZ  85021
Last modified Richard E Miller School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard E Miller School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top