Phoenix, AZ

Posted February 16, 2015
This is by far the best school my children have ever attended. The staff is awesome and take the time to get to know the families. There are many family activities throughout the year. For example, in January they have a family skate night at great skate. All of the students get in and skate for free. I have only had to complain once about a bully issue and the school took care of it right away. My kids grades are all a's & b's and if they fall behind the teachers help them get caught up. This school has a great math and reading program.

Posted April 17, 2014
RIchard E. Miller Elementary School in North Phoenix has employees are not only do their written job, but also the jobs of mentor and parent. The teachers seem genuinely concerned about their students and their academic and emotional development. My daughter's teacher, for example, advises me about ways to have her focus better when she reads.

Posted March 28, 2010
I just moved to Phoenix from Wisconsin and was so worried about finding an adequate school and one that equaled their excellent school in Milwaukee, WI, and I am very happy with R.E. Miller. My children were so happy their first day of school and we are all satisfied.

Posted January 16, 2009
I am a parent of 3 and i must say re miller is exceptional in many aspects. The family involvemt is awsome the teachers r great. I truly am proub to be a Firebird parent

Richard E Miller School

Posted September 29, 2008
REM is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and they give the adequate attention needed to their students

Posted April 29, 2008
Miller is a wonderful school with a great sense of community. The teachers are wonderful and my children get a fantastic education and have friendships that will last a lifetime. I have been at Miller for 6 years now and would never consider going anywhere else.

Posted June 13, 2007
My Child has attended RE Miller since Pre-School, and will enter the 4th grade in August. All of his teachers have been supportive and encouraging, and I have no expectations of enrolling him elsewhere. He is excelling academically as well as socially, and even though there have been a few spatters of not so spectacular experiences, this school is still my #1 choice.

Richard E Miller School 2

Posted December 24, 2005
My child tells me of consistent disruptive and violent behavior in her classroom. My impression is lack of discipline and control being administered by her teacher. My child has been victim of bullies and has been punched, slapped and shoved during the last two months of her enrollment. I have brought this to the attention of the school 3 times and it is continuing. I am moving to another school district this summer.

Posted August 21, 2005
All of our children have received an excellent education at Richard. E. Miller. My oldest daughter is currently at University of Arizona majoring in journalism, my 18 year old daughter is headed off to Northern Arizona University to become a music teacher, my oldest son, a junior at Sunnyslope High School is our technical guru and my youngest is still at REM in the 6th grade. All of our children blossomed at REM, they were taught, encouraged and coached by REM's dedicated teachers and staff. They were/are in an excellent enrichment program called Project Potential that gave them skills to excell in high school and beyond. I enjoyed volunteering in the classroom, participate on the site council and be involved with an active PTO with hundreds of other involved and caring parents. Being part of the REM family for the past 17 years has enriched our lives.

Posted August 21, 2005
We are in our third year at this school and we are still extremely pleased. The principal is outstanding by knowing just about everyone on a first name basis. The principal truly cares as she walks thru the campus and smiles and provides leadership. Most of the teachers are seasoned educators with years of experience under their belt. The teachers with more experience often reach out to help those with less experience. The diversity is a great reflection of our community. There is a great focus on helping kids with special needs, the gifted and those who need extra help. Shop the school--- spend one hour with the principal and you'll be sold.

Richard E Miller School
2021 West Alice, Phoenix, AZ  85021
Last modified Richard E Miller School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard E Miller School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top