Posted April 17, 2014
Stepping Stones Academy The standard for academic success is higher than the school last attended. The teachers and principle were amazing at helping my two children reach that standard. Both children were getting exceptional grades in public school but did not seem to be progressing in a way that challenged them to be the best according to their abilities. The personal attention that was put into place to make that happen made it evident that they not only wanted to raise the bar in education for them but were willing to take a personal interest in making that happen. The standard of social behavior is also high on the list of requirements. What they are receiving is not just a seat in the classroom but education that will truly give them a better chance for a good life and future. The principle and teachers have made themselves available to assist in everyway necessary to assure success in the children s education. Among the list of things that make it a great school is all the unique and positive ways they encourage the children s desire to be the best they can be. Stepping Stones makes the high standard happen by giving the support necessary to make it happen.

Posted August 16, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Alliger have been friends and fellow eduactors for years. They are dedicated to educating children by truly working for what is best for kids. I love the MicroScociety aspect of the school which brings real life learning to the classroom every day.

Posted March 24, 2013
Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Alliger (owner and principal) they have put their hearts and souls into this school for the last 15 year, and ask for us to just do the best we can. I have never met more commited boss's to something they believe in. The support you give us is outstanding!

Posted February 26, 2013
What a great little school we are so happy that we found! My children enjoy school and are learning so much. I have sent so many of my friends to this school and are also pleased with the progress their children are making. Thank you to the staff for all their hard work.

Posted February 13, 2013
I think SSA is an amazing school where the whole child is being educated and valued as an individual. They are taught leadership, personal accountability, citizenship and has strong academics. There may not be Spanish or music but the Micro program more than makes up for it with real life application. May not be for all but we couldn't be more thrilled we are here.

Posted February 07, 2013
We've been here five years and each year gets better. Some great changes made this year that we love. Staff is exceptional and really cares. They go above and beyond to help kids. Our questions have always been answered and staff is great answering questions after school and even week-ends. We love how everyone works together and looks like they are having fun.

Stepping Stones Academy 2

Posted February 06, 2013
Like the small school and small classrooms but staff seems overworked and stressed especially office staff. My husband and I don't get straight answers from school. My children enjoy going to school there but there is a lot of homework.

Posted December 31, 2012
I love my school! The teachers help until I understand without making me feel bad. I have great friends and no bullys here.

Posted December 27, 2012
We love this school! The small school works well for our kids and the teachers are the best! They care about kids and help them learn. The principal has an open door policy so we are able to visit with her anytime. We love how she is so involved with the kids. Our kids are learning and love going to school!

Stepping Stones Academy 2

Posted December 26, 2012
Getting frustrated with principal and my child's teacher. Principal talks in circles and my child is not making progress in the classroom. Lots of homework--more like busy work! I like the small campus but I think my child is paying the price with a poor education.

Stepping Stones Academy
35812 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85086
Last modified Stepping Stones Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stepping Stones Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 105 reviews. Top