6-12|Private

Bad
Good

My 4 year old has been in Phoenix Christian Preschool since he was two. He loves going to school. Although I had him with a nanny prior that worked on academics, I noticed an immidiate improvement within weeks. I cannot wait to see how much he learns and develops in the years to come. I love the Christian principles thought. I am very happy I decided to send him here.

This school is great it got my child closer to god and i love the christ like environment and it is definetley worth paying for it has helped my son in his studies very well also he is now getting as and bs and im proud and the sports are great. if u are deciding to send your child here you wont regret it.

We have 4 kids in the school. We couldn't have asked God for a better school for them. My son attended public school the first 2 years of schooling and was getting c's and d's. We thought, how on earth do you get a C or a D in the first Grade!!! Lack of attention, lack of one on one, BUT when he got to Phoenix Christian, it was a complete turn around. The classes are as large as public schools and the academics are amazing. Their spiritual growth is a great addition and we LOVE this school! Its a GOD send. We drive 27 miles ONE WAY to get our kids to this school and wouldn't change it for the world. God provides.... and this school is GREAT.....

I have had two children graduated and a third will soon. The school has done so much to help my children spiritually that is is worth the financial sacrifices. The academics are strong as my first two children have academical scholarships. In athletics all students get an opportunity to play and experience the ups and downs of what life is like. The school may be in a rough area but once you walk in the quad area , you sense that God is truly on the campus.

Our My daughter LOVES PC and so do we! The teachers and staff are top notch! The Christian education is beyond compare and the academics have her ready for any college or career she chooses! Phoenix Christian is definitely a Christian school. They don't just add a little Jesus to the math program, but they teach what it is to really follow Christ! There are community outreaches where they can put into practice some of what they learn. They offer all the AP she can handle! We are very pleased with the school and recommend it to anyone with a strong Christian faith and a desire to have their children trained in the best school around!

Other Christian Schools in our region, say that we are the 'ghetto' school just because we are by the middle of Phoenix doesn't mean its bad. The area around our school isn't the same as what actually goes on on our campus. We come together to help each other when it is needed and help our community with our work that we do. When we get to go on a trip somewhere (i.e. the JH mission trip), we really come together and help preach to people and each other. At PC the teachers are amazing and are there when you need help or just want to talk. It isn't thst big, but that's good. In small classes it's easier to learn, and we learn a lot there. So all-in-all I love it there, people are really nice. It's amazing!!

Last modified Phoenix Christian Unified School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12