Posted April 21, 2015
My name is Janaya and my daughter has attended Imagine Camelback for part of preschool and her kindergarten school year. She has exceeded our expectations as to what she would learn her first year. She is already starting to read! She needs very minimal help with her homework. The passion for teaching and learning is refreshing. If you are interested in your child attending Imagine Camelback for kinder go meet Mrs. Pepitone she is quirky, full of sunshine and energy. I couldn't of asked for a better teacher for my baby girls first year and I remember having some not so nice teachers. Great school and if we weren't moving I'd have her here all the way to middle school!

Posted April 20, 2015
This school provides excellent education for my child. Glad I picked this school for her to learn all she needed.

Posted April 20, 2015
es super buena!!!! son super atentos con mis ninos la recomiendo... tengo tres ninos ahi y me siento tranquila con la educasion y el aprendisaje .. muy buena escuela

Posted April 16, 2015
I switched my son to Imagine in the middle of the school year because I was not satisfied with my district school. I have to say that my son has caught up and gone beyond my expectations. Imagine truly cares about the children. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.... Alicia P

Imagine Camelback Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2015
My son has been attending this school for 3 years now and we love it. The teachers and staff are awesome, even the summer school teachers here were amazing and they really helped my son improve in his reading and math. The teachers here really focus on the students and you could see it in their improvement each quarter. I am always recommending this school to all my friends and family.

Posted April 13, 2015
My two daughters have been to this school. Both of them have attend this school for about three years. I've have seen better improvement in both of them since i have pulled them out of Osborn and Alhambra Distrct. I recommend this school because of Icare. A program to help our children succeed in the future and to improve their grades as well.

Imagine Camelback Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2015
I have a son who already has two years studying at Camelback Imagine ye seen as teachers for the children and their school performance is concerned I recommend this school

Posted April 13, 2015
It is a great school. With wonderful staff and students working hard for a better future. Also with reading specialists, math lab, art, p.e. and computers.

Posted April 12, 2015
I really love this school they ensure good education for the kids and always find a way to help each of them, im always invite my friends to send their kids to IMAGINE SCHOOLS ... keep the good job to get an A every single year thank you! Hidalia gamez

Posted April 12, 2015
I'm very happy and satisfied with my child's education throughout the last 4 years that he has been attending Imagine School.

Imagine Camelback Elementary School
5050 North 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Imagine Camelback Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Camelback Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top