Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

C J Jorgensen School 1

Posted February 03, 2016
This school is a joke! Principal is never there, the assistant principal.... Forget it! The teachers have no sense of authority and just pawn off the misbehaving children to each other. These students don't listen, the parents don't care and there is nothing being done about it. The Roosevelt School District is a complete joke! I feel like my child learns more from me at home than from the supposed education my child is receiving from this school.

Posted September 11, 2015
No culture of studying and learning. Students have no respect for the elders and teachers. It's a complete waste of life and no satisfaction of job.

Posted September 16, 2014
The school has issues. The principal has iimited knowledge. Teachers do not respect her as a leader. Adults at Jorgensen don't take responsibility for its poor performance. Many don't believe the district can lead the schools here. How much longer do we put up with this?

C J Jorgensen School 1

Posted July 29, 2014
Do people really take this principal serious? Does she even have a high school diploma? I think the Roosevelt school district needs to realize things will never get better and sell their schools or something. Our family has sent the children to charter schools and nearby districts. Anywheve but Jorgensen or any other Roosevelt school. Why is this district even allowed to exist I don't know.

Posted October 04, 2012
I think as a community there is a lack of involvement. We as parents should come together and really voice our concerns for our children's education. There is potential for this school but if we don't strive to to make a difference then this school will always remain the same. The teachers do the best they can but they lack supplies, staff, and funds. I don't want to have to consider other schools with better academic programs and goals when I know this school can be a great school.

Posted April 07, 2009
I think teachers should be more responsible in educating their students.

C J Jorgensen School 3

Posted July 18, 2007
The school, is ok. But, it's overall, not that good. We do not have music, art is not that fun, but, you have to agree, PE is fun. The academic program, um.. 'none' or 'very few' describes it best. The teachers are probably the best. Yes, some of them are really strict, but they care about the students very much. Though some do not care about what the students do, but most do. Overall, if you have the choice to go here, do no go here. Strong suggest that.

C J Jorgensen School 4

Posted January 10, 2007
I really like Jorgensen but I think there is to many Spanish and english teachers. I do not like my kids to not understand what the teacher is saying because of her accent.

Posted June 29, 2006
This school is a disappointment to me. All kids need a accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. Therefor I strongly think my daughter has not learned enough. I also think there is also no parent involvement. I just don't like this school for my daughter I've dicided to moved both of my kids.

C J Jorgensen School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
Well, this school may be lacking in a few areas such as extensive extracurricular activities, but the teachers there are extremely deticated and really want the children to succeed.

C J Jorgensen School
1701 West Roeser Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85041
Last modified C J Jorgensen School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.