Capitol Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
Lets face it, this school is not in a good areac which is probably why it only gets a 3. This is a great school with great teachers who really care about the students. All the staff down to the nurse and lunch ladies were really there for the kids. I liked that everyone seemed to know who my child was eventhough they were not his teachers. They were all very engaging. They do the best they can for the area they are in, and it shows. Finally, I think it is important to note this is the most diverse school in the area. We are a white family and we didn't feel excluded because of it like we did everywhere else in in the neighborhood, including other schools. If English is your first language I highly recommend this school!

Capitol Elementary School 2

Posted July 27, 2011
The school itself is decent, and they do have good teachers, and an excellent music program, but the kids are bad. Boys act like little gang members by 2nd grade. Kids use REALLY foul language and start at a very young age, and the girls are catty and bullies early on as well. I believe it is due to the area. Both of my kids had a hard time here. I am removing them this year.

Capitol Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2008

Capitol Elementary School
330 N. 16th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85007
Last modified Capitol Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitol Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top