Posted June 09, 2014
My kindergartener just finished her first year at this school. The teacher had a difficult time controlling some of the students, but was good. Yes, there are a lot of small rules, but I like that. For me, a strict uniform policy is a godsend. It helps select for appropriate behavior all by itself. Homework demand was about 1 hour per night, and that was fine with me. No matter how smart you are, you must learn to work hard. My daughter is just an average student, and she wasn't that well prepared for kindergarten, but she didn't struggle. She will attend next year for first grade. However, it did take some effort. NOTE:Greatschools.com is out of date, the school is now K-12.

Posted May 14, 2014
We love Great Hearts Anthem Prep/Archway. Last year was our first year (3rd grade) and it was a transition from public school. My daughter was finally being challanged and being held to a standard (of education and behavior)! We are thrilled with what she has learned and all the free activities that the school offers (Art Club, Violin Club, Chess Club, Archery, Latin... the list goes on)!!

Posted November 08, 2013
Our 2nd and Kindergartener loves this school! They love to learn Latin; their reading program is excellent and Singapore math is the best in the world! My children absolutely love the art teacher! She introduce them to a variety of artist, including Van Gogh; they paint, draw, learn about the artist and the architecture. Can't wait until they get to be in the music class in January! They have art club, violin club, sports, chess, archery etc and many many after school activities! This school is the best! Teachers are so nice, and we have a great Parent Organization!

Great Hearts Academies - Anthem Prep
42101 N. 41st Drive, Phoenix, AZ  85086
Last modified Great Hearts Academies - Anthem Prep is a Charter school that serves grades 3-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Great Hearts Academies - Anthem Prep Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top