PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Longview has helped my students be successful when all other schools were just ok. This is the best school! The teachers are amazing, caring, dedicated, and have helped my student move ahead 2 grade levels in reading in just one year. I am going to have my three other children, all nieces and nephews, and all my friends to have their children go to Longview. Great school! Safe school! They are basically a College Prep campus with many colleges in classrooms.

I dont like the fact that the current principal does not allow parents on campus, that is just ridiculous! Having parents be physically involved in school benifits the child, as well as the school! This can also be a way to minimize bullying, since there arr not enough teachers to supervise our children!

Because I have always been taught that it is good to learn new things, that life, learning is different. That children are always a reflection of who you are as a person and they always learn from us, both good and bad. That we as parents are the ones who guide them through life, to teach values, respect, to take their own desicion and everything. Deven who educate for someone important in our society, which will develop as adults. And they will one day be parents and likewise will have to guide their children. The Parent Academy is a program that supports parents to be better parents and people understand the position of children and parents. Children are the most valuable thing we have and we will always want the best life for them. And being the most valuable thing we have, we must envelop them in our lives and be part of their development, support them and not criticize them, lift them when they fall and give them a nudge to go forward, and that a fall does not mean a defeat but a learning experience, to get up and fight for what they want and all that it may intend to achieve with perseverance and effort. And MANY THANKS TO THE DISTRICT OF OSBORN.

My Greatgrandson go to school their, they get an excellent rating from me. My greatgrandson is on the Honor Roll and reads at high level. His teacher is very good with him, he has adhd

Our daughter attends kindergarten at Longview (Mr. L's class). She loves her class activities, her homework, her friends and her teachers. She is thriving! Although this is a large class of 30 students Mr. L and his full time assistant Ms. M do a wonderful job of educating and caring for our child.

Last modified Longview Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.