Madison Rose Lane School 4

Posted September 08, 2011
My daughter has attended Rose Lane since Kinder, she is now in the second grade. We feel lucky to have her here. Although there are allot kids enrolled the staff seems to manage well. All of her teachers to this point have been great! Also, parents seem to be very engaged.

Madison Rose Lane School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
I think that teachers should be more involved in students curriculum making sure they do their homework. I also think it should more challenging, the homework is too easy and the reading requirements. I have several kids in this school and I've seen different teachers how they are involved and I've seen quite few that they don't care that much. An example: my son was writing and I usually make him write straight on paper, so one day I let him do his writing without me telling him or making him write straight, so he finished and of course he writes chicken sticks can't understand it and he turns in his homework and I would think that the teacher would give him a low score... But not so! She writes excellent! I'm thinking, What on earth is she thinking? This is just one kid I can tell another one but it wold be endless. I care about childrens education and since they spend majority time in school, I believe that schools should be more time academically challenging.

Madison Rose Lane School 1

Posted February 27, 2011
Lunchtime is a disaster: Kids are rushed, don't get adequate time to eat or to use the bathroom in the cafeteria. No one supervises kids in the cafeteria bathroom who are running around, climbing the stalls and running all the water to make spit balls. Then, on the playground, again, no one supervises the bathrooms. Kids have accidents (Kindergartners) regularly because they are scared to use the one outside with running and screaming kids and the teachers REFUSE to let them use the one in the classroom during lunch because it disturbs them while they are eating. And, teacher really have no clue what happens at lunch because unlike at many schools where teachers are with kids at lunch, here, just a bunch of low-paid aids are with the kids. They don't know the kids' names, much less what their needs are. It is really a disaster.

Posted January 05, 2011
Amazing school! My son has improved so much by going! He had a hard time with his speech and behavioral issues; but the staff worked one on one to help with both issues. His teacher actually responds to my emails within a couple of hours and helps work out any issues; daily updates. As a worry wart I don't have to worry about my son in school. One less thing for me!

Posted April 02, 2010

Posted March 15, 2010
Rose Lane is truly an amazing school! We have two children who attend and live outside of the district. The quality and caliber of teachers and staff is remarkable. The school is very safe for children as they practice both lockdown and fire drills on a regular basis. This school is truly the gem of North-central Phoenix and I feel blessed to have our family as part of this incredible community!!!

Madison Rose Lane School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It is a great school with wonderful teachers who care about the students and help them reach beyond their potential

Madison Rose Lane School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
Great atmosphere with dedicated teachers and a community of mixed learners to share the experiences of growing and cooperating with one another together!

Posted May 18, 2009
The best teachers ever! great environment, to raise children in. The best parent involement i have ever experienced. my daughter loves the school from the front counter (Lynda and Janine) to Mr. Morkert (principal) Excellnt

Posted March 20, 2009
My kids have been above grade level in all subjects during their entire career at Rose Lane. We have a very high parent involvement rate which is amazing. I love our school.

Madison Rose Lane School
1155 E. Rose Lane, Phoenix, AZ  85014
Last modified Madison Rose Lane School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Rose Lane School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top