Maie Bartlett Heard School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
I really like Heard school even though my child had a rough start. The teacher was not the best fit for my child. When I brought this up to the Principal his comment was he cannot help at this time. His reasoning was if he transferred my child to another class it would be too much for that teacher. He kept expressing about the numbers to high. So he said there is no solution at the moment and transfer my child to another school. I was very distraught and stressed. I didn't know who to reach out to. I did talk to someone at the school and they gave me the help I needed. Now my child is still at Heard and did get transferred to another class. My child is doing great and learning a lot. So remember when your at a loss there are great people and awesome advocates at Heard school.

Posted September 25, 2013
I like my children school pretty much because it is like our family all the teachers and workers from school are very nice to others. They are always there for our and our kids. And if we have any questions for them , they always have the correct response and that is what make parents to fell welcomed to heard school. I also like that parents are always welcome to volunteer on the school and at our kids classrooms . Our principal leadership it is awesome because Mr. Antony it is always around the building taking care of parents and children. And answering our concerns about any little thing.

Posted September 25, 2013
I think of this school as a five star school . The progress has come a long way sense last year. ! The teacher are experienced ,and have build a wonderful environment for kids ton be successful in class. The principal has wonderful leadership qualities in communications whit teachers and parents and students. I volunteer here working whit other volunteers, staff, teachers, and the principal and this has been amazing experience for my children and I.

Posted September 24, 2013
Heard School is an amazing school. Our students and staff go over and beyond expectations. Our school motto is Be H.E.A.R.D.= Be Helpful Be Extraordinary Be A Leader Be Responsible Be Determined AT ALL TIMES!! BE HEARD!!!

Posted September 24, 2013
In my 5 years with this school, I have had the pleasure of witnessing its growth, in so many positive ways. And with such a diverse population of students, it is important to have a staff that is ready and willing to push their students towards their potential and beyond, and I believe Heard accomplishes that daily. Not only is there a caring and driven staff, but the students are what really make Heard so special.... None compare....

Maie Bartlett Heard School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
I love working at this school. We have created a great team and are working hard to improve not only our students education but our own as well. We are a dedicated bunch would love to come to work every day.

Posted September 24, 2013
Heard is a school where everyone works together to provide the best learning opportunities to students.

Posted September 24, 2013
Heard is an exceptional school! They have such a diverse population of students that they educate. Even with so many cultures brought together in one place, there is such a sense of community between the students, staff, and families! I have never worked in a school that is as welcoming, generous, and hard working!

Maie Bartlett Heard School 1

Posted January 29, 2010

Maie Bartlett Heard School 3

Posted July 16, 2005
The teachers and students are really putting theire efforts forth to improve this schools test scores. It is a positive environment that is being encouraged by the hard work of everyone.

Maie Bartlett Heard School
2301 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Maie Bartlett Heard School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maie Bartlett Heard School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top