Granville Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2014
If I had a choice my children would not attend Granville. Very poor communication, office staff is rude, totally unprofessional!!

Posted October 20, 2013
All in all a great school with great students, teachers and support staff. I've found most teachers to go above and beyond for their students.

Granville Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2013
My children have been attending Granville elementary for 5 years. My oldest started when she was in the 5th grade. She is now in high school. She enjoyed her time at granville and has shared with me that her 5th grade teachers have been her favorite group of teachers. Love the teachers.!! They truly want their students to succeed. A lot of the teachers have spent time outside the regular classroom hours helping these little ones succeed. I know the 5th and 6th grade teachers spend their afternoons (after school) tutoring or doing homoework clubs with the children. The lower grade levels have reading clubs and math clubs in the morning before school starts. These teachers spend a lot of time with our kids and for that I am very grateful for time and effort. The support staff (office ladies) seem very friendly. The new principal Mr. Bates is nice and greets all of the children each morning. He knows them all by name which is very impressive. Test scores are good, as a result of good teaching by the wonderful teachers.

Posted January 26, 2013
Professional staff full of care and commitment to our kids. Love the high standards set for learning and behavior when it's increasingly hard to hold kids accountable.

Granville Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2012
New principal is not as good as the last. Class sizes are large. Good teachers for the most. Behavior problems seem to be getting worse. Not enough teachers out on the playground. Office staff is very nice and helpful.

Posted September 12, 2010
Excellent principal and there are some superb, devoted (and underpaid) teachers. The front office staff seems kind and helpful too. Beautiful campus.

Granville Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
I have had my children here since the school opened and find the teachers superior and the office staff nothing but attentive and caring. I am really surprised at the other comments about them. No matter how many things they are doing they always make sure our children are protected and cared for. I love this school!

Posted December 27, 2008

Posted December 17, 2008
I have children that go to this school. I am really impressed with the teachers. They are very caring and very freindly. They try everyday to help them with all aspects of learning. The office staff is a little rude. Over all this school is very good.

Posted January 17, 2008
My daughter attended this school for 5th grade, and I wish that it went to 6th grade. I'd much rather keep her in this really good school, than have her switch to Jr. High. Her teacher is very good, the principal is very nice, and heavily involved with the students. The school has many programs to motivate the students to attend, and to strive to do their best. I was amazed to see how many kids made the honor roll, and principal's list last semester. I will agree, however, that their are some office staff that are not real personable. I do wish that they offered more art, but we were given a vote for how they are to restructure that for next year, and hopefully more art will be given. Overall, I'd say this is a very good school. I just wish that AZ Elem. schools went through 6th grade.

Granville Elementary School
5250 Stover Drive, Prescott Valley, AZ  86314
Last modified Granville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top