Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 28, 2016
My child was a victim if bullying. I approached the teacher. Nothing was done. I met with the principal several times and the problem continued with the one student and my child I did go to the district office and my child will not be attending this school next year. I felt like the teachers and principal were too relaxed on reprimanding students Who were bullying other children

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted March 29, 2016
Everyone at Granville is friendly and helpful. I have never had a negative interaction with anyone at this school.

Posted March 29, 2016
I think this is one of the best schools in the quad-city area. The teachers are wonderful, always putting the students first. The office staff greets me with a smile every time and the principal is friendly and engaging. I am very happy with my experience at Granville and would highly recommend this school!

Granville Elementary School 2

Posted March 25, 2016
I love the teachers, but the office staff is rude. When you walk in to the school the office staff do not come up to the counter or say a good morning greeting. When coming in late they rudely ask my chlld "WHY ARE YOU LATE?" she is still sitting at her desks. I know that there are many other parents who agree with me. Sad to see this because this is a great school, but the office staff which is the first contact with parents and visitors and it does not leave a positive impression of the school

Posted November 21, 2015
Granville is the premier elementary school in the county. The teachers at this school are outstanding. The student performance and individualized attention is a focus. The principal has established a warm, friendly environment. I could not have asked for a better educational experience for my two children.

Granville Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2014
If I had a choice my children would not attend Granville. Very poor communication, office staff is rude, totally unprofessional!!

Posted October 20, 2013
All in all a great school with great students, teachers and support staff. I've found most teachers to go above and beyond for their students.

Granville Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2013
My children have been attending Granville elementary for 5 years. My oldest started when she was in the 5th grade. She is now in high school. She enjoyed her time at granville and has shared with me that her 5th grade teachers have been her favorite group of teachers. Love the teachers.!! They truly want their students to succeed. A lot of the teachers have spent time outside the regular classroom hours helping these little ones succeed. I know the 5th and 6th grade teachers spend their afternoons (after school) tutoring or doing homoework clubs with the children. The lower grade levels have reading clubs and math clubs in the morning before school starts. These teachers spend a lot of time with our kids and for that I am very grateful for time and effort. The support staff (office ladies) seem very friendly. The new principal Mr. Bates is nice and greets all of the children each morning. He knows them all by name which is very impressive. Test scores are good, as a result of good teaching by the wonderful teachers.

Posted January 26, 2013
Professional staff full of care and commitment to our kids. Love the high standards set for learning and behavior when it's increasingly hard to hold kids accountable.

Granville Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2012
New principal is not as good as the last. Class sizes are large. Good teachers for the most. Behavior problems seem to be getting worse. Not enough teachers out on the playground. Office staff is very nice and helpful.

5250 Stover Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ  86314
Last modified Granville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.