PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers have a world of experience and exhibit the best in effective and caring teaching.

I have seen children thrive at Primavera during the years our own children have attended school there and know it could not be a better place for education and personal growth.

Our 7 year old has been and Primavera since pre-k (she's in 1st grade) and we couldn't be happier with the all around experience! Our daughter has thrived and we've all met so many good friends! I highly recommend Primavera to everyone!!!

Primavera is an amazing community of students and teachers. It has high standards for education as well as for social emotional intelligence. The students not only learn academics, but citizenship and interpersonal communication skills. Classroom sizes are small, leading to exceptional student to teacher ratios. The teachers are highly qualified and care about their students. Primavera stands above the rest.

Primavera is amazing! The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and sincere, and I couldn't ask for a better school for my kids. The class sizes are ideal, giving each child the attention they need. My daughter had a potty accident on the playground, and a teacher noticed before any kids, saving her embarrassment and building her confidence. It is THE school for my kids.

My 2nd grade daughter has blossomed in the environment created by the teachers and staff at Primavera. She enjoys learning, loves her teachers and has formed deep bonds with some of her classmates. The small class size has ensured a personalized approach to each student in their social development and I see them handling problems far beyond the norms for their age. The curriculum goes beyond the basics and introduces the students to the world through interesting and fun projects. My son will be going to Primavera as soon as he is old enough. These teachers are incredible human beings and we are blessed to have them!

There is only one word Amazing!!! I have two children who attend and I can not give a higher praise for a school. The teachers and aids treat my children with such love and strong guidance. Primavera as a community is filled with parents who love and support each other and we all look out for each others children. I fill truly blessed every day that my children get to be part of such an amazing place.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

I can honestly say from experience with my child, there is a zero tolerance for bullying. In our situation it was noticed and handled so quickly I don't think my child even thought she was being bullied. Absolutely, every teacher and aid was made aware of the situation and was watching. I felt so fortunate that I did't even have to worry, I knew it was being handled with great care.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

One of the greatest gifts Primavera offers is the size. Being a small school gives it the advantage to work in depth with kids who need extra help. Also, because of the size the teachers and aids are able to recognize if there are difficulties early so the child does not feel left behind.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Yes, the leadership is effective. Every situation is handled with great care and consideration.

Last modified Primavera School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5