Queen Creek High School

Public | 9-12

Posted November 20, 2008

This school is fantastic, The students are well behaved and for the most part the teachers are pretty good. Although i would be pickey about my child's teacher for earth science. But other than that the school is great. They also have a wonderful sports program!!!
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted August 6, 2008

I went to Queen Creek my senior year. It was the best school I went to. Then actually helped me with my learning disabilty that I have and took the time to teach me what I needed to learn. The school I came from was just pushing me threw school and told me I didn't need help because I was just lazy. With that I would like to thank the teacher and faculty for the help they gave me. Along with that, the students are nice. It was a really big school compared to what I was use to, but I meet a lot of new people. Some I still talk to.

Posted December 11, 2007

Queen Creek High School has extrememly caring teachers and administrators. It is a wonderful school; safe, scholarly, and full of opportunities for students to become involved. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 30, 2007

i went to qchs for a half a semester and i hated it. the teachers dont care bout anything the dont help you at all. the students there are really rude and think there better than everyone else. i am glad i got out of that school. i am now attending coolidge high school. and i couldnt be more pleased with that school. :]

Posted October 17, 2007

awesome school, I love my teachers

Posted August 31, 2007

This school puts more emphasis on dicipline instead education and to educate is what we pay them for. I personally want my money back. You never receive a call if his or hers grades are falling but you are immediately called if there is trouble. They push the children through so they don't have to deal with them. This is the worst school I have ever seen. They are no help to the parents that try to help there children suceed. Do yourself a favor, don't send you children to Queen Creek schools period. Worthless

Posted August 26, 2007

Honestly this is the worst school that I've ever been to. I hate it here, the food is old and nasty. The teachers barely help, and don't seem to care if you fail. I downon't reccomend this school.

Posted August 5, 2007

I used to go to school at Queen Creek High. I just recently graduated in 2006. It was a fun and educational environment . I really miss being a student there. I not only miss my friends and the fun times we had, but I also miss the teachers; if it wasnt for them, I wouldn't have a great job and life today. Thank you Queen Creek High

Posted July 18, 2007

i personally think that the administration is very friendly and try to solve problems as best they can except for the principal. but all around if you can find the right friends and meet the right teachers QCH is an amazing school.

Posted January 22, 2007

We are very disappointed with QCHS's academic program. Teachers seem to be satisfied with C's when our son is capable of A's and B's. Very poor communication in this high tech world. No effort to communicate with parents. Would not recommend this school for anyone with a child that needs a little push for better performance.

Posted June 15, 2006

I have been very pleased with this High School. My daughter does not do well in school and the teachers have been fantastic about keeping in touch with me and keeping me up to date on her assignments and which ones she is missing.

Posted March 20, 2006

Mr. Fred Clare is an exceptional math teacher. He avails himself before school and sometimes afterschool to help students in need of tutoring. My child has been able to grasp difficult math concepts because this teacher takes the time to explain 'one on one' in his tutoring sessions. He's able to take an average math student and bring that students understanding of math to a higher level.

Posted January 25, 2006

I have a son and daughter here at Queen Creek High. It's one of the best schools I've seen. I would highly recommend it.

Posted January 1, 2006

Queen Creek High School is the bes school anyone could ever be able to attend. Everybody is so nice there. It is just a GEM. The teachers are great!

Posted November 13, 2005

Queen Creek high is a good school.
—Submitted by a staff

Posted August 31, 2005

Not very organized. Too many students had to hire additional teachers after school started rearranging our childs schedule. Not very informative either. Poor school!

Posted May 25, 2004

I have two children in QC High and I give this school a poor rating. My kids struggle with math. The tutor available is absolutely no help and has never helped to increase the kid's grades. They have switched my kids out of math and english classes (different teachers) 3 times during one year. Their belief is that they are helping the student when in actuality this has lowered their grades even further. Parents with kids in this school that I know have kids who struggle with the same subject.

Posted March 23, 2004

I am a grandparent and work at the district office. my grandson is in florence district,but will go to queen creek high,as they have more to offer than florence and he looks forward to attending.

Posted March 27, 2003

i dont think Q.C is a very good school

Math

The state average for Math was 62% in 2013.

442 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 83% in 2013.

437 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 70% in 2013.

432 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Scale: % meets or exceeds

Source: Arizona Department of Education

• In 2010-2011, this school was designated "Highly Performing".
  • In 2009-2010, this school was designated "Excelling".
  • In 2008-2009, this school was designated "Highly Performing".

Source: Arizona Department of Education

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

Student subgroups

This school District averageState average
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program 35%N/A47%

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

22149 E. Ocotillo Road