Eduprize School

schools is
now at your
fingertips »

Posted October 1, 2009

I have worked for other public schools before here. I have never got the training and support as I do here. I would and do tell everyone about this wonderful school and the education it provides.

Posted October 1, 2009

I have been teaching in Arizona for five years now, three of which have been at Eduprize. By the end of my second year of teaching, I felt burnt out and ready to find a new career. Now I am loving my career, and it's all because of my wonderful students and their parents, fabulous co-workers, superb leadership...Eduprize's atmosphere as a whole!

Posted October 1, 2009

Eduprize School is the only choice for great education in Queen Creek. I have never witnessed teachers work so hard in my 5 years teaching experience. The students and teachers are happy to be here and it shows in our Excelling School status. Yes, we are a 'for profit' school, but what that really means is the students are the ones ultimately being benefited. The administration, staff, students and parents are here because we care 100% about our children leading the future.

Posted October 1, 2009

Having taught in several other schools in the Valley, I have to say, as a teacher, that my experience so far at Eduprize has greatly exceeded my other teaching experiences. I love the parent involvement here and believe it contributes greatly to the overall success of our students. I count it a privilege to part of such a fine school as Eduprize.

Posted October 1, 2009

I love the organization of this school, the higher standards, and the determination of the teachers to make sure their students succeed.

Posted October 1, 2009

My family has lived in Queen Creek for the last 5 years. We switched to Eduprize from another school in the area 2 years ago. We love the structure, teachers and staff that help to make a wonderful learning enviroment for my children. They have learned so much and are far ahead of where they were when we first entered this school.

Posted October 1, 2009

Eduprize offers my child a fabulous learning environment where she can excell. She loves the cottages and I appreciate the creative original art .

Posted October 1, 2009

Eduprize is an incredible school. The teachers are excellent. Everyone makes you feel part of the team. My daughter loves it.

Posted October 1, 2009

Eduprize is a fabulous school. Every day my grandson can't wait to go and learn. Everyone on the faculty is so positive, kind and just happy. You can see that they love what they do. The curriculum is the best. Each night my little guy comes home with things for us to practice that he has been doing in class. We play games to practice the skills and he really is learning at an exceptional rate. The school is safe with no discipline issues and with aides assisting kids on and off campus and a principal who is always available and high profile. Our teacher is creative and compassionate. I love that band and choir are being offered after school and that I am encouraged to be helping in the classroom daily. I saw in the paper that Eduprize got the excelling label and I can see why. Great school!

Posted October 1, 2009

EDUPRIZE is a dream come true. I have visitied many schools, but this one deserves a five star rating. The children are engaged in learning, applying their knowledge to the real world and having fun. Teachers are smiling and enjoying what they are doing. The campus is clean, and welcoming. They offer a variety of schedules to meet families needs. The expectations are high, but the students are given the tools and strategies to be successful. The Junior High program is fabulous. It is on the small side, but a quality instruction with a respectful atmosphore. I am a retired educator and if I was looking for a job, Eduprize is where I would want to be teaching.

Posted September 27, 2009

I'm a new teacher to Eduprize but not to the profession. I've taught in several school districts and I have to say that this is the most rewarding and exhausting experience I've ever encountered. Althought a lot is expected of teachers, it's rewarding to know that all of our hard work is paying off. We are an excelling school! What other school in this area can claim that same status? The principal is one of the most caring administrators I've ever met. You talk about positive! Not only for students, parents, but also for teachers. I'm proud to be part of this community. Thank you Eduprize!

Posted September 25, 2009

Eduprize is an excellent school!!! Three of the four of my children attend and they love it. The teachers are amazing!!!

Posted August 21, 2009

I find this school not only expensive, but exhausting! The parent volunteer requirements are ridiculous! I also did some research to find out why they make parents pay out of pocket so much when they claim to be a state funded charter school. It's because they are 'for profit'. Which explains why they pack the kids in! I recommend that you research this school before enrolling your child!

Posted August 10, 2009

My daughter is in Kindergarten here. So far, I have observed the front desk staff to be friendly and helpful (even when some parents are rude) . My daughter has 17 kids in her calss and a superb teacher. Her class achieves a great deal more during their day than the average public school class, and the kids get more attention because of the smaller class size (20 Max). I am a teacher myself, and I can really see the difference in the education she is getting here. I have observed a few parents complaining about the supplies they buy for their kids, so I compared the supply list from our local, public school and the Eduprize list and there was no real difference. Eduprize requires 80 hours. yearly of parent volunteering (in or out of class). The parent involvement really makes this school superb. It ensures quality control/good student behavior.

Posted July 31, 2009

This will be our 3rd year with Eduprize, and I can't tell you how pleased we are. This is a place where you and your child are welcome with open, caring arms excited to help your child reach his or her highest potential. Every Quarter the classes focus on a new a subject and learn the broad to the most minut details of the subject. Music, Art, (real) Science classes are offered for all grades. We feel blessed to have found such a wonderful school. Thank you Eduprize!

Posted June 15, 2009

My son just completed his Kindergarten year at Eduprize. His growth has been tremendous! He has learned to read, has a concept of basic Math and has attained many 'life skills.' i am so proud to be a parent of an Eduprize student!

Posted June 9, 2009

When you are good, I guess that you are entitled to be a little snooty. Like any school, you have your good and lazy teachers. Seems to be alot of brand new, inexperienced teachers along with a mixture of Coolidge and Florence teachers. Animosity and resentment is strong towards Dr. Robishotte but Principal, Joyce Fox CARES. My kids enjoy going to school. It's all about what teacher you get and the Parent taking some responsibility at home with homework and some volunteering. It's the Parents job to raise their children, not pawn them off on school. School is not a baby siiter like some Parents believe.

Posted May 13, 2009

While, i might agree with some of the latest comments about the director/faculty--tell me what school doesn't have problems? Maybe the reason you know about 'problems' at the school is because they do encourage parent participation. As a parent of a child with special needs and two without special needs, I can assure you that my children are receiving the best education available for free. They have a fabulous PTN, and yes, they recently had a turnover of chairperson, but alot of the chairpeople from last year moved on the junior highs. And maybe the front office does say they have a waiting list, that should say alot about a school--they have a waiting list. Way to go Eduprize--keep up the great work!!!

Posted April 8, 2009

There is a serious lack of communication at this school. As a member of the Eduprize community, I have witnessed the Director degrade the faculty and other staff. Morale at an all-time low. Our teacher, gratefully, is dedicated to our child's learning and growth. That has been a positive. The Parent Teacher Network has also been through turnover, which has been questionable. Overall good concept for a school, but have some concerns.

Posted April 6, 2009

This is a new school with lots of parent assistance.

Math

The state average for Math was 69% in 2013.

251 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 75% in 2013.

251 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 65% in 2013.

210 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 77% in 2013.

211 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 63% in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 79% in 2013.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 56% in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 63% in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 79% in 2013.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 53% in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 65% in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 85% in 2013.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 52% in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 58% in 2013.

73 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 72% in 2013.

73 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Source: Arizona Department of Education

• In 2010-2011, this school was designated "Highly Performing".
  • In 2009-2010, this school was designated "Highly Performing".
  • In 2008-2009, this school was designated "Excelling".

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

Student subgroups

This school District averageState average
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program 16%N/A46%
Female 249%N/A49%
Male 251%N/A51%
Source: 1 NCES, 2010-2011
Source: 2 NCES, 2011-2012

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

4567 W. Roberts