Scottsdale, AZ

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009

Saguaro High School 4

Posted December 19, 2008
Teachers really do care if your student wants to learn! I agree with the statement of the front office women. Very rude and enjoy 'talking down' to students and even parents. They should be lucky they have jobs! My daughter has been there since 2007 and she's doing extremely well. Teachers care and will do what it takes to help your student but you have to help also at home.

Saguaro High School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
My child has been attenting Saguaro since the beginning of the 2008 Fall semester. So far I am not that impressed. I do really love the choir program. However, like many high schools, all the emphasis seems to be placed on sports. Namely the football team. Ho-hum. I too think that the front office staff is extremely rude and arrogant. Which is funny actually. I don't know why they act so superior. I think more parents need to complain about their attitudes.

Posted September 21, 2008

Posted June 17, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008
Saguaro is the 'real deal'! Saguaro is a terrific school and offers all students challenging & stimulating academic opportunities in a 'real world' diverse social setting. We wanted a great school that wasn't Scottsdale 'plastic' or shielded from reality for our daughter to be successfully prepared and transition to any college. Also, the administration is extremely supportive and has does an amazing job despite all the unfortunate events that were thrown their way. Most of the Saguaro teachers work hard and are fabulous - our daughter recently took the Arizona AIMS and exceeded all three of her AIMS tests! Last but not least, the athletic programs especially football are second to none and one of the best that the State has to offer. In life, it is all what you of make it and Saguaro can offer the tools to make your child's education a positive and rewarding life experience.

Posted September 14, 2007
Despite their unfair reputation, and uncontrolable events that may have happened in the past year, I believe saguaro is an amazing school. So far, my wife, three of our children, and myself, have all graduated in the top 10% on the SAT's. One of my daugters decided to choose to attend her freshman year at Chapparal Highschool, and completely regrets making that decision. She is now a junior at Saguaro, and I don't believe I have seen her this happy in a long time. I am more than confident that my children are getting the education they deserve, and I will, without a doubt, be sending my next three children there in the future.

Saguaro High School 1

Posted August 30, 2007
- a former student

Saguaro High School
6250 N. 82nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ  85250
Last modified Saguaro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saguaro High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top