The King David School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
WORST SCHOOL EVER!!! Definetly not a good choice that I worked there 3 years ago! (I only worked for 1 year because I couldnt fin another job)

Posted December 20, 2009
The moment that you or your child steps foot on the campus you see friendly people. The children are very kind and you can always express your feelings to them. When I'm in class I learn many excellent topics that I have never known. The English class is excellent because the teacher knows what you should know and learn in life.

Posted May 15, 2009
There is not a day that goes by that we don't express our gratitude for The King David School. We have two children in the school whom we have watched flourish and grow under the guidance of the Head of School and all the teachers at the school. Our children exhibit a sense of confidence and compassion and we believe that is in part due to their daily environment at the school. The school supports the values we teach at home. We have been very pleased with the curriculum and the school's obvious desire to continue to improve the overall education of the students.

Posted March 19, 2009
I'm elated with the school. Two of my children attend currently (the rest will as they get older) ,and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the administration and faculty. My sons are growing and learning in ways that astonish me on an almost daily basis.

Posted September 25, 2008
From the moment you step foot on the King David Campus, there is an unmistakable atmosphere of warmth and vibrancy. Our children don't walk into school--they run, with smiles on their faces, excitedly greeting their teachers and friends. The challenging curriculum is presented in a fun and engaging way that actively involves each student. When we volunteer in our children s classrooms, we marvel at the love of learning apparent on the students' faces. At King David, our children are also developing a strong value structure that is helping them grow into good people, who care about others and the world around them and who are already making good and moral choices in various aspects of their lives. The King David School is not just a place where our children go to school. It has become a part of our extended family, our community, and a trusted partner.

Posted September 22, 2008
I moved here with my family 18 months ago and Chose King David above many other schools as i found it a wonderful warm,nurturing ,educational environment .

Posted September 21, 2008
A school of great values. Excellent administration. Very strong teachers. Quality kids. As new administration continues to execute its vision, the school will grow and develop the reputation it deserves. Jewish culture and teachings are perfectly in line with a community school - open to all aspects of Judaism and teaches Jewish values and religion in a way that supports and strengthens every type of Judaism.

Posted September 19, 2008
King David offers our family a wonderful place for our children to learn. The academics are excellent--our child receives individual attention because of the small class sizes and works at 2 years above grade level in some subjects! But, even more importantly, the school cares so much about instilling the values we want for our children. Our new head of school, Mr. Ichilov, is a transformational thinker and leader. The school validates the religious practices of each family and embraces all Jewish movements--a true community day school. Thank you, King David!

Posted September 18, 2008
We have been thrilled with the level and quality of indvidual attention our children have received. The teachers are amazing and our children have flourished in the warm and Jewish enviorment. We will be back!

Posted September 17, 2008
I am a new parent to the school this year and have been delighted with every aspect of my children's education. The school is built on strong family values and compromises no aspect of the education to ensure that the children behave with respect and kindness to one another. We love it!

The King David School