Scottsdale, AZ

Posted July 22, 2014
My child is so excited for school to begin! He loves the classes and teachers and the field trips add so much to his learning experience. I feel so fortunate to have my child at BV. He loves it and so do I.

Posted June 21, 2014
A truly wonderful school! The teaching staff cares about each student. Because of the small size, no student is forgotten or left behind. Students are placed based upon academic performance and academic needs. Our kids have blossomed and become motivated and enthusiastic learners and leaders-something which would not have been possible in the public schools. I recently had an opportunity to talk to a friend's daughter who was in an honors English class in public school & discovered they took 1 year to learn how to do a research paper-with the final paper being their final grade. A whole year?! My kids learned the basics in 5th/6th grade and have been continuously polishing this skill throughout high school.

Posted June 01, 2014
Bella Vista is a school where the staff truly cares for the academic and personal success of each and every student in their charge. The small class sizes combined with the wide variety of courses offered provide students with an unparalleled opportunity in preparation for college and life. The classes are largely project based, enabling students to grasp concepts using real- world applications. I have personally seen how the staff strives to help each student achieve their personal best by recognizing and addressing the needs of the individual. Caring and striving for excellence is what make this school stand above the other learning institution choices.

Bella Vista College Preparatory 1

Posted May 02, 2014
Terrible school. The teachers who work there are some of the worst people I've ever met. Hipocrites beyond measure. The amazing reviews below are written by the staff, It's pretty pathetic when you read it through. The school is depressing, and most of the kids can't wait to get out of there. The list of what's bad goes on and on. No one should have to go to a place like Bella Vista.

Posted February 25, 2014
Students enrolled in Bella Vista must demonstrate good behavior and be motivated to accomplish their goals. Bella Vista has a diverse population of foreign students that add their wonderful culture to the school. Bella Vista celebrates its tenth anniversary this year. Its students are happy and motivated participating in programs that are not offered in other schools. The BV graduates have been accepted in some of the top universities. It is beyond a great school.

Posted July 22, 2013
Bella Vista students have served in the Cave Creek and surrounding communities for many years. As a community member, I have found myself working along side a student from Bella Vista on many occasions, whether it was serving at the shelter or picking up trash along the road, the BV students were always ready to help. Very impressive.

Posted July 22, 2013
I love this school! My child attended BV when it was only a middle school and he thrived! So happy to see BV now goes through high school. A fellow parent once described it as "Manna from heaven".

Posted May 19, 2013
Bella Vista Private School has been nothing less than a blessing to me. I began attending Bella Vista in the 5th grade and recently graduated. Bella Vista was truly an amazing experience, with an environment that was always pushing me to succeed and reach my full potential. Although it is a small private school, I couldn't have been more happy with the friends I met and my social life. I met people who I know I will be friends with for years to come. Unlike most private schools and public schools, the environment that you walk into everyday at Bella Vista makes you feel like you are actually part of something and not just another number in the student body. Bella Vista provided me with the opportunity to gain college credit while attending high school at the same time, allowing me to achieve 35 hours of college credit by the time I graduated. Bella Vista also takes several field trips a year, including going abroad to places such as Costa Rica. I couldn't imagine all of the opportunities I would've missed if I never chose to attend this elite private school. When I think about Bella Vista Private School, only one word comes to mind....Unforgettable.

Bella Vista College Preparatory 1

Posted March 08, 2013
If you notice below, these reviews were written on the same day. I am familiar with Bella Vista and I can honestly say this was the worst school I have ever gone too, if there was an option for a negate numbered rating I would click on it. This school doesn't deserve even one star. As a former student of Bella Vista I can say that Bella Vista has made almost every single one of the kids want to leave or(if they are lucky enough) have already made plans to leave. The education taught in each class is dull and like the earlier post mentioned, I can say for a fact that almost half of the teachers at this school do not have degree's in the subjects they are teaching. The biggest point I have is that I may only be a former student, but I know that for a kid, this school is depressing, unwelcoming, and overall an unorganized school. If you are a parent or a kid looking for a private school, I urge you too look elsewhere because I promise you, you won't learn anything new past 6th grade, and you will regret ever joining this school.

Posted February 25, 2013
As a former student at Bella Vista I can honestly say I loved that school. The small class sizes allowed me to interact with the teachers personally to ensure maximum satisfaction; something you will definitely not get at a public school. Yes the new math teacher is the principals son, but because he is young, funny, and had extensive years of math credits at ASU while graduating in one of the top business schools in the world, the students love him. He is also in the process of obtaining his masters at GCU for education! The staff at Bella Vista is so friendly and supportive I don't know how anyone could dislike them. Overall, this school is the place to be and looking back at my past, I can honestly say these were the best years of my life!!!

Bella Vista College Preparatory
33401 N. 56th St, Scottsdale, AZ  85331
Last modified Bella Vista College Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bella Vista College Preparatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top