Public charter
Surprise, AZ

Imagine Preparatory High School at Surprise 3

Posted October 05, 2013
My two sons have been in Imagine Prep Surprise for 1 year, and starting the year off this year since August the 1st. This school is great if your students have any troubles with something. The princible is always here to help. The classroom sizes are horrible. One class usually consits of about 34 students, and i was expecting ( from the princible talking about the class sizes ) for about 20 people in a class. VERY dissapointing since my sons were looking foward to smaller class sizes. The front office staff are very rude and unhelpful. My younger son went to the nurse and they didn't help him after about 30 minutes, It seems like you aren't even there, they look up from their phone, and they begin texting again. VERY unsatisfied. Most teachers at this school act like they want to be "the cool teacher" rather then learning. They would just mess around rather then spending time with the students knowledge.

Posted September 12, 2013
Imagine Prep at Surprise is a a really good charter school. My son has attended Imagine schools since fourth grade. He was placed in Imagine's grade school Rosefied in Surprise in fourth grade, and liked it so much he decided to stay with his Imagine family throughout his high school years. His only complaints.... They don't have hall lockers and a band class. Imagine does not permit bullying, fighting or excessive school absences. Parents are encouraged to participate in school activities and classes. School provides a power school notification system, which allows parents to see how their kids are doing. The teachers work with the students to help them achieve their goals. Although they do have a uniformed dress code, it is somewhat relaxed now. Everyone there is very kind and the school has a friendly atmosphere. If you like myself are fed up with the public school system, and want to try a charter, I encourage you to try Imagine Schools. Your kids will thank you.

Posted September 11, 2013
This is my daughter's first year here. There are ample opportunities for student involvement. She is in several clubs, being challenged academically, and enjoys the smaller environment as opposed to a public school. Communication with administration, teachers and parents is above average. I would recommend this school to parents.

Posted September 10, 2013
We love this school! This is the fourth year my daughter has attended Imagine Prep. The staff members are always professional and available. Most importantly I feel that my daughter is being prepared not only for an outstanding education, but for an outstanding life as well.

Posted September 10, 2013
Prep is definitely the right name for this school! They are not just prepping our kids for college, but for life in the real world. Great staff that actually care about our children. I'm so glad we chose Imagine Prep.

Posted September 10, 2013
My school is a great school because they have made my child feel so appreciative. She was struggling at her old school and we decided to move her. They see her "out of the box" outlook as an asset. They have really helped her feel like she belongs and love it. She is thinking about staying for high school there as well. If they keep up the good work...I am so for it! They have done a great job with her and also keeping us informed Thank you Imagine Prep for seeing my daughter as an asset!

Posted September 09, 2013
I love the schools the rosefield and the middle school are by far the best. I have seen my kids more happy. They have been to many charter schools and I love this one.great staff and teachers! !

Posted September 09, 2013
Imagine Prep has been a great experience thus far. This is our son's first year there and he is really enjoying it. We had concerns with having 6th grade/middle school with high schoolers. But that is no longer a concern. The teachers and administration are all very professional. It has only been a month since school started but I believe it will be a great year for our son.

Posted August 04, 2013
To answer the question about Summer programs at Imagine Prep, my student was fortunate to take part of two Social Nights that included open gym and a trip to the movie theater!. I also know that they had Sports Camps, but my student was not interested.

Posted August 02, 2013
My son is in his fourth year at Imagine Prep and he has loved every year more than the last. We are very happy with his education and the opportunities for leadership, athletics and clubs. The administration is approachable and exceptional. The Cambridge program is going well and we look forward to another school year where his intellect can be stimulated and challenged. I feel confident that he is in the best possible place. Thanks to the teachers and administrators of Imagine Prep putting their heart and soul into our children's education. That's the way a school should be.

Imagine Preparatory High School at Surprise
14850 N. 156th Ave., Surprise, AZ  85379
Last modified Imagine Preparatory High School at Surprise is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Preparatory High School at Surprise Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top