PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted March 22, 2015
Collier is a fabulous community school at the base of the Catalina mountains. The teachers and staff are wonderful! They provide a well-balanced education that includes strong core academics (reading, math, writing, science, social studies) as well as physical education, and fine arts.

Collier Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2015
I have annually donated to Collier Elementary for many years. It is disturbing, however, to read that a group of parents has forced a decision to decline funds generated by the presence of cellular towers on school property. Collier is an an academic institution that should be driven by sound and known science, not conspirational heresay. If these parents are so cavalier about funds for education, then they will have to do without my continued support.

Posted May 19, 2014
Truly one of the best elementary schools in Tucson! We were made to feel like family from day 1. My daughter was going to another wonderful elementary school (Van Horne) when it closed and merged with Bloom (which we hated - for numerous reasons!!). We quickly went searching for a school we could love as much as Van Horne...and Collier was it! The teachers are warm and caring, the staff is friendly and the principal is a wonderful and involved leader. Involved parents, fun activities...we really loved our time at this school.

Posted March 27, 2014
We've loved our experience at Collier. My son and daughter went to K-2nd here and we love the small, close knit environment. We'd recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 10, 2013
I am so pleased with the teachers, parents, and other students at Collier. My daughter has a speech delay, and her teacher has gone out of her way to make sure that she has kept up with the other students. The class sizes are small, the teachers love what they are doing, and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I highly recommend this school

Posted November 13, 2012
Wonderful, committed teachers! Great community school with a focus on academic excellence and extracurricular programs.

Posted May 24, 2012
My oldest son attends Collier through open enrollment. We have had a great experience and wonderful teachers every year. He has special needs and the special education staff is great and I appreciate that Collier has inclusion. A great A+ school!!

Collier Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2012
Collier Elementary is a fabulous school. The students work hard to achieve their goals and the teachers are there to help and support them at all times!

Posted February 13, 2012
Collier offers a family oriented environment with a strong focus on academics. The staff is dedicated to excellence and goes the extra mile to help each student reach their potential.

Posted February 09, 2012
Collier is an excellent School. I have been a parent there for six years. It has its ups and downs. But, there is a strong core of parents and teachers that are committed to it. Many parents continue to volunteer after their children have moved on to middle school. All teachers are currently Gate trained. Two teachers are OMA trained. They offer a music program incorporated in the curriculum for all ages, they have a community school run preschool and aftercare, PE, track, Chess Club, Spanish and after school tutoring. After this year there will be Promethean boards in all classrooms. They are in the process of completing a butterfly/hummingbird garden at the school. The kids have collected over $4000 for the March of Dimes over the last two years. I could go on and on. Come by for a visit and make your own decision.

Collier Elementary School
3900 North Bear Canyon Road, Tucson, AZ  85749
Last modified Collier Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top