PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Collier Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 01, 2015
The school has a positive behavior intervention system to support the social and emotional development of children.

Posted August 01, 2015
The teachers and staff are fantastic at Collier Elementary! My son has had a great experience, learned so much, and he is excelling academically.

Collier Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2015
I have annually donated to Collier Elementary for many years. It is disturbing, however, to read that a group of parents has forced a decision to decline funds generated by the presence of cellular towers on school property. Collier is an an academic institution that should be driven by sound and known science, not conspirational heresay. If these parents are so cavalier about funds for education, then they will have to do without my continued support.

Posted May 19, 2014
Truly one of the best elementary schools in Tucson! We were made to feel like family from day 1. My daughter was going to another wonderful elementary school (Van Horne) when it closed and merged with Bloom (which we hated - for numerous reasons!!). We quickly went searching for a school we could love as much as Van Horne...and Collier was it! The teachers are warm and caring, the staff is friendly and the principal is a wonderful and involved leader. Involved parents, fun activities...we really loved our time at this school.

Posted March 27, 2014
We've loved our experience at Collier. My son and daughter went to K-2nd here and we love the small, close knit environment. We'd recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 10, 2013
I am so pleased with the teachers, parents, and other students at Collier. My daughter has a speech delay, and her teacher has gone out of her way to make sure that she has kept up with the other students. The class sizes are small, the teachers love what they are doing, and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I highly recommend this school

Posted November 13, 2012
Wonderful, committed teachers! Great community school with a focus on academic excellence and extracurricular programs.

Posted May 24, 2012
My oldest son attends Collier through open enrollment. We have had a great experience and wonderful teachers every year. He has special needs and the special education staff is great and I appreciate that Collier has inclusion. A great A+ school!!

Collier Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2012
Collier Elementary is a fabulous school. The students work hard to achieve their goals and the teachers are there to help and support them at all times!

Posted February 13, 2012
Collier offers a family oriented environment with a strong focus on academics. The staff is dedicated to excellence and goes the extra mile to help each student reach their potential.

Collier Elementary School
3900 North Bear Canyon Road, Tucson, AZ  85749
Last modified Collier Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top