Posted April 08, 2013
I HAVE HAD ALL FOUR OF MY KIDS AT THIS SCHOOL. I STILL HAVE 3 THERE AND WE LOVE IT!! THIS SCHOOL IS GREAT THE TEACHERS ARE ALL GREAT:) THE STAFF IS SO NICE. WE COULD USE SOME MORE PARENTS INVOLVEMENT BUT ITS LIKE THIS AT ALL SCHOOLS.

Davidson Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
My son completed his first year of school and is now in first grade. Overall, the school does a great deal to keep the parents informed of school activities and events. Only wish more after school sports were open to the younger kids. It's great to see all of the teachers visible in the morning greeting the kids and the Tuesday morning assembly is terrific to keep the kids motivated. The school has a great influx of children from other countries, which may be a reason for the lower scores, but overall, I don't think this impacts the level of commitment to the curriculum. My son was on track and ready for first grade. There is a great emphasis for the kids to be test-ready, which is okay because we made sure our son stayed on track with his homework and classroom participation. As with many of the in the area, funding is limited so there aren't teacher's aides in the classroom. Overall, this is a good school.

Posted December 16, 2011
I went here for 2nd-5th grade and LOVED this school c: it is amazing <3

Posted June 18, 2008

Posted August 28, 2007

Davidson Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2007
We attended Davidson for several years. We ended up pulling our child from this school for several reasons. The teachers are overworked, which causes them to lack in compassion, understanding, creativity, sympathy, and open mindedness. The staff is lacking in all the same qualities. Like most public schools they teach to the testings, not to what is really important. There security measures are a joke as well as there no tolerance policies. There artistic programs are to short, and lacking greatly in what children really need.

Davidson Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2006
- a staff

Davidson Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2004
Davidson is doing great efforts to give the best education to our kids. They have new programs and plans to achieve better grades and their after school program has made a great difference in my kids self steem, specialy through the Project Shine they had. My daughter came from another school to Davidson at the middle of the year and the very first day I picked her up after school I could see she was happy about the change.

Davidson Elementary School
3950 Paradise Falls Dr., Tucson, AZ  85712
Last modified Davidson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davidson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.