PK-6 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted October 20, 2008
My oldest daughter who went through all grades at Ford were great. My other daughter is now in 2nd there and has also gone to Ford since Kinder. The school is a great school and bully free. I see more parents getting involved more than ever. Teachers are dedicated and I feel comfortable with my daughter going there. Its now the only school in area that goes up to 6th grade.

Posted October 10, 2008
I am extremely pleased with this school. My daughter attended four schools in three years because I was unable to find a suitable environment for her. She does not require any special services above the expected safe environment, dedicated staff, and educational value. This is her second year at Ford and my son, who started Kinder this year, is also attending. I actually moved our residence so we would be in the correct area and not have to depend on open enrollment. The teachers are dedicated to teaching the students and giving them every opportunity to learn. The staff are fantastic always a welcome and helping hand. Even the students seem to show a different level of respect towards one another, something that is lacking in many areas of our society.

Ford Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone unless you want somthing close to your house. I had two children who attend Ford last year and they didn't learn anything that they didn't already know from me and the previous school that my oldest attended.

Posted July 31, 2007

Ford Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2006
I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone unless you're looking for convenience. It's not as structured as my child's last school and I haven't found that their learning anything.

Posted April 02, 2006
This is a wonderful school. I have two children who receive special services. Both childrens needs have been met and more. This is such a caring community within the school from the principal, the teachers, the additional staff and parents that I will continue my childrens education here until they are on to middle school. I have high praises for Ford and their ability to meet the student and the parents needs.

Posted April 09, 2005
This school ws great. I had two children graduate from there and my third will be going in the fall. HTe staff is very helpful and great to work with.

Posted August 10, 2004
Ford is an awesome school. I love the principal and the teachers. I had much contact with the staff due to my kindergartener's ADHD related behavior problems. I really like the leadership program and the bully-proof program!

Ford Elementary School
8001 East Stella Road, Tucson, AZ  85730
Last modified Ford Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top