Bad
Good

My son is nearing his last day of kindergarten at Ford. As he's my only child, I was nervous given bullying in many schools and in addition he had to take the bus. There was one incident on the bus and I was very pleased with the immediate involvement of the principle and there has not been any issues since. Ford is very focused on children being kind to one another. My son is very comfortable at school, really enjoys his teacher and is learning a great deal! So far... My expectations have been met.

My oldest daughter who went through all grades at Ford were great. My other daughter is now in 2nd there and has also gone to Ford since Kinder. The school is a great school and bully free. I see more parents getting involved more than ever. Teachers are dedicated and I feel comfortable with my daughter going there. Its now the only school in area that goes up to 6th grade.

I am extremely pleased with this school. My daughter attended four schools in three years because I was unable to find a suitable environment for her. She does not require any special services above the expected safe environment, dedicated staff, and educational value. This is her second year at Ford and my son, who started Kinder this year, is also attending. I actually moved our residence so we would be in the correct area and not have to depend on open enrollment. The teachers are dedicated to teaching the students and giving them every opportunity to learn. The staff are fantastic always a welcome and helping hand. Even the students seem to show a different level of respect towards one another, something that is lacking in many areas of our society.

I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone unless you want somthing close to your house. I had two children who attend Ford last year and they didn't learn anything that they didn't already know from me and the previous school that my oldest attended.

I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone unless you're looking for convenience. It's not as structured as my child's last school and I haven't found that their learning anything.

Last modified Ford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.