Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

My son has been attending La Cima for all his middle school years- 3 in total. His academic experience has been successful as well as challenging to keep him focused and on task. He is in college prep classes and has been on the honor roll which shows me the teaching quality as well as the educational environment has been just right for him. I highly recommend this middle school.

This is an amazing school! The principal and other staff members truly care about kids and their well-being. I have NEVER had a bad/negative experience with this school. In fact, I wish there were more schools like this for kids. Not every school goes out of its way to make sure students have what it takes to be successful. I am not just talking about the academic content, but the personal relationships with each child and his/her family. La Cima makes sure students have clean clothes each day, a safe environment to learn, school supplies, breakfast/lunch, etc. The principal and teachers spend a lot of their own money and do not ask for anything in return. They just truly have a passion for kids and deep down want them to be safe and grow into exceptional individuals. I cannot say enough great things about this school!!! 10 out of 10 in my eyes!

I like this school. Great teachers. The principal asked parents to take a few minutes to write a review. Didn't say a good review just thought it would be good to have parents share views.

This is so amusing, so I get an email from the principle herself to persuade us parents to write a good review for her school. I can't give this school a lower rating due to not having the option of horrible. I love the area that I live in, but hate that I had to send my daughter to la cima being that I unfortunately had my older children go to this horrible school in the past I already knew what my daughter would run into, and I was right on point. My daughter also was bullied and belittled at this school, and what's worse is that this didn't come from any other student, this came from the joke of administration itself. My daughter will not be returning to this school next year that's for sure. As for the principles request for good reviews I really hope that parents do open up about what a horrible job you and your staff are doing.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

my daughter has positive things to say about some of her teachers but also has negative things to say

Develops character: Neutral

when it comes to this school I'm sure the parents are responsible for their students honesty, integrity, and fairness, although not all teachers are discredited just their admin side.

Through the schools no tolerance policy they have fixed my daughters behavior problems in school she has had the past few years. I have only had positive interaction with every administrator I have met or spoke to. Is there room for improvement? Of course every school has room for improvement. Overall I think this is a great school.

Develops character: Agree

My child dosent feel like a minority he feels like he is inportant and a part of the la cima family

My son came from TUSD school district he had a speech problem and problems with reading and writing .. Sense he has been at la cima he has done great he has all A's and B's and is excelling and loves his school ..this is second year and will be there for one more year.. The teachers care about my child and his future..im so glad we moved and he goes to this school.. Thank you. La cima my son is on his way to better things .... Sincerly Santoya Walton And Brian Turner

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son ferls that he is getting the attention he needs to excell in the subjects he most needs help in .

Last modified La Cima Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.