Bad
Good

Posted April 27, 2015
La Cima is a remarkable school! I have worked in a handful of schools, and none can compare. In all of my years of teaching, I have never experienced a staff quite like La Cima's. Our top-notch administration not only facilitates and develops teachers, but they have amazing relationships with the students. Our staff as a whole, genuinely cares about our students, both on a personal level and an educational level. La Cima Cardinals have dreams, and we are there to teach, encourage, and help each and every child reach his or her full potential. Our mission is to develop a community of learners dedicated to academic excellence, lifelong success, and service to the community. From the administration, to the teachers, to the curriculum, to the students - La Cima is one amazing school!

Posted April 25, 2015
We love this school and the staff. The education our kids are receiving there is first class. We especially love the science teacher Ms. V. she is a rock star teacher. I highly recommend this school. They have a beautiful, big campus. Do not believe the negative comments as they are unfair and not true.

Posted April 25, 2015
Ms. Sullivan and her administrative team are a wonderful team. They truly care about the kids and education they are receiving. My kids both had IEPs and this school did an outstanding job providing them with the resources they need to be successful. The class options they offer (art, band, STEM, etc.) are top quality, especially the STEM. As a parent, it is with great pride that I recommend this school to you and your kids.

Posted April 25, 2015
I absolutely love this school!!! There are amazing and dedicated teachers at this school!!! The principal at this school loves her students so much and truly cares about their future. I have sent my children to some ok schools but I have never seen the staff interact with their students. My son loves when he sees his principal in the mornings. He said she always asks how am I doing!! That makes me happy!!!

Posted April 24, 2015
I absolutely love this school!! There are amazing and dedicated teachers at this school!! The principal at this school loves her students so much and cares about their future. I have sent my children to some ok schools but I have never seen them interact with their students like this principal. My son said that he loves seeing her in the mornings because she always asks him how he is doing!!! That makes me happy!!

Posted April 24, 2015
I love teaching a La Cima Middle School. This is my 28th year of teaching and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! Why do I love teaching at La Cima? First of all, we have GREAT students! Our students work hard, care about their grades, have wonderful attitudes, and a superb sense of humor. I love their enthusiasm and perseverance. Secondly, our staff is exceptional. I have never seen a staff care more about their students, work tirelessly to meet the needs of every child, and support each other in our commitment to our students. Finally, our administration is very supportive of both our students and our staff. When a need arises, extra funds for document cameras or graphing calculators to money for new choir outfits, our principal makes sure we have what we need. I'm proud to work at La Cima and proud to be a Cardinal!

Posted April 24, 2015
La Cima is exemplary in all categories: Dedicated, experienced, compassionate administrators, teachers and staff; Rigorous and well-rounded curriculum (REACH, the Arts, STEM, Sports); College-Prep program (AVID); Modern, fastidious campus; Frequent, welcomed and efficient communication with parents; Student-Lead Conferences. Classrooms are well-equipped and the Principal is an award-winning leader. As a teacher and parent, I highly recommend La Cima Middle School!

Posted June 20, 2013
Good school. Great teachers and staff. I attended there several years ago and I feel I got a good quality education from there.

La Cima Middle School 1

Posted July 08, 2011
The Principal does not have people skills. I volunteered at the school multiple times and was never thanked by her for the days of service provided. Many of my parent friends stopped helping at the school. You don't stay were you are not welcomed. I felt she did not care about my concerns for my child. She is not a warm person. We will open enroll my other children at another school because of her.

La Cima Middle School 1

Posted July 01, 2011
The new principal ruined my 8th grade year. She did not care what we thought, what we cared about, or what we needed. She just hide in her office and came out once in a while to bust students she did not like. She does not know what she is doing.

La Cima Middle School
5600 N. La Canada, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified La Cima Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Cima Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top