PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Myers-Ganoung Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
it the best school I ever seen!!it has a cool teachers the teacher teach very well I love my teachers my teacher the best so is my fourth grade teacher. We have the best principle in the world I wish I can stay in this school forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myers-Ganoung Elementary School 1

Posted June 08, 2006
My son has been at this school since middle of 3rd grade. The only reason I moved him to this school from a charter school was the lack of money to continue to take him 40 miles a day to charter school. When he first brought home his homework I knew we had made a mistake. The stuff this class was learning was stuff he learned in kindergarten at the charter school. But since I couldnt afford to take him to charter school anymore we decided to stick it out hoping for improvement.

Myers-Ganoung Elementary School
5000 E. Andrew St., Tucson, AZ  85711
Last modified Myers-Ganoung Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myers-Ganoung Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top