PK-5 & Ungraded

Raul Grijalva Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2009

Raul Grijalva Elementary School 5

Posted July 03, 2006
I love this school! The staff is great, teachers, principal, even the school nurse. My son learned to read, write, and do math in Kinder! Our parent/teacher relationship was great. My sons teacher discussed with us our sons academic and social abilities. My son was positively influenced by everyone and benefited from the regular visits from counselors who taught about acceptable social behavior. Our son misses school during off time and has shown that he loves to learn, I thank Grijalva Elem. for that and appreciate their efforts.

Raul Grijalva Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2004
A great school if you like teachers that fight with students and each other. Not a parent friendly school. The Administration turns a deaf ear to parent's concerns. Recommend you try another school, they are overcrowded in the classrooms.

Raul Grijalva Elementary School
1795 West Drexel Rd., Tucson, AZ  85746
Last modified Raul Grijalva Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raul Grijalva Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top