Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I have a special needs child that attends this school and when the school year is over I'm taking my child out of this school. The teacher's lack empathy, communication, and I believe they are not highly educated. It's a daily struggle for my child to attend this school but I feel bad taking her out and putting her in a new school in the middle of the school year. Please think twice before putting your child in this school. It really hurts me to see the struggles she goes through at this school on a daily basis. This is not a good school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This is the worst school I've sent my children to.Granted this isn't TUSD but if there is worse than this I feel sorry for children in Arizona. Today is the first day my son ran out of his lunch money in his account and I didn't know. They refused to let him buy lunch and he's a 7th grader and gave him a gross american cheese and white bread sandwich-they couldn't just let him go negative $2.50 for the until I could get money in the account the next day. Just awful school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I think they need to hire better teachers but I understand that the funding is low and you kind of get what you get. There's not a lot to choose from.

Amount of homework: Disagree

It's ridiculous the amount of homework this school gives middle school children. I don't know what they give the elementary school children but the middle school kids are overwhelmed.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The teachers can't teach something they don't understand themselves when they can't feed a 12 year old a decent lunch for one day.

So far my daughter is happy with her classroom environment. She comes home happy and goes to school happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have a child going into first grade as well as one going in Kinder. I am very pleased. My first child completed kinder with Mrs. Wetter and she was fantastic. Mrs Wetter really loves her children and works well with parents, she is strict but I loved its and made it a request for my son to join Mrs Wetters this year. The office staff is all great except for the front desk lady she can be rude a lot, but she's not the one teaching my children so I really blow it off. The principals are all amazing as well. The staff truly care for the children. I am pleased. My daughter finished kinder being able to write and read wonderfully.

Love my experience at the school It is ran more like a private school for a public. Lots of parent involvement.

Last modified Richard B Wilson Jr School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.