Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted December 03, 2015
I have a special needs child that attends this school and when the school year is over I'm taking my child out of this school. The teacher's lack empathy, communication, and I believe they are not highly educated. It's a daily struggle for my child to attend this school but I feel bad taking her out and putting her in a new school in the middle of the school year. Please think twice before putting your child in this school. It really hurts me to see the struggles she goes through at this school on a daily basis. This is not a good school.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Richard B Wilson Jr School 1

Richard B Wilson Jr School 1

Posted December 03, 2015
This is the worst school I've sent my children to.Granted this isn't TUSD but if there is worse than this I feel sorry for children in Arizona. Today is the first day my son ran out of his lunch money in his account and I didn't know. They refused to let him buy lunch and he's a 7th grader and gave him a gross american cheese and white bread sandwich-they couldn't just let him go negative $2.50 for the until I could get money in the account the next day. Just awful school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted December 03, 2015
I think they need to hire better teachers but I understand that the funding is low and you kind of get what you get. There's not a lot to choose from.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted December 03, 2015
It's ridiculous the amount of homework this school gives middle school children. I don't know what they give the elementary school children but the middle school kids are overwhelmed.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted November 20, 2015
Uhh NO. How can teach something like that when you can't feed a 12 year old a decent lunch.

2330 W Glover Rd, Tucson, AZ  85742
Last modified Richard B Wilson Jr School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.