Posted December 14, 2009

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter attended Rancho Viejo for 2 years and went to 7th grade exceeding on the aims in 2 of 3 areas. I truly believe the teachers there really do care about the best interest of our children and want them to be successful. I am proud to say I am a Rancho Viejo parent.

Rancho Viejo Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2006

Rancho Viejo Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2005
My child has attended Rancho Viejo School since his kindergarten year and is currently attending sixth grade there. He has enjoyed his educational experiences there and has truely gained confidence in himself and his abilities as a student, in my opinion, because of the staff there at Rancho Viejo School. Not only are the teachers and aides wonderful instructors but the staff and administration make participation between parents and teachers a comfortable and productive experience. I highly recommend this school.

Rancho Viejo Elementary School 3

Posted August 15, 2004
Rancho Viejo is really below the standard that should be accepted for our students. My child is learning things that she learned in Kindergarten, in a different school, in First Grade here! Things such as colors, shapes, and days of the week should already be known to these children! Being ESL learners shouldn't be an excuse for the education standard to be lowered for the rest of the children.

Rancho Viejo Elementary School 2

Posted July 20, 2004
- a staff
The technology is below standard.

Rancho Viejo Elementary School
1020 Avenue C, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Rancho Viejo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Viejo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top