Bad
Good

This school practically spoon feeds education to their students. I was a former student at YHS, then moved to phoenix to go to college and let me say, that YHS was no where close in preparring me for college. They dont care if you failed a class, if you failed it, you take A+ (online courses) and you'll get your credit. And what students usually do is pay someone else to do it for them. YHS doesnt challenge their student. They just want them to leave with a diploma so their graduation rates go up.

This High School is one of the worst in the county. The kids are disrespectful and rude. They feel that it is within their rights to come and go as they please and they do not complete most work required to graduate. It is amazing that they are the only high school with a uniform dress code and it seems as if many of the young girls still feel it is alright to dress as if the clothes are either painted on or on the verge of popping out. Many of the young boys feel they are in school to gang bang and do not care to learn their clothes also resemble that thought process. I will never send my children to this awful school because the administration does nothing to rectify the wrongs.

Sad to say I dont recommend any of the High Schools that are now using the Cambridge Curriculum because of several reasons. First the teachers are not lecturing, thus not teaching, students might as well be on a self-teaching program which is very boring to read on your own then tested. Secondly, the school does not place the student in a class based on their ability. My daughter spend several months in a math class she did in 5th grade. finally put her in accelerated math which is still a review, wasted year of school. The whole program is not ideal. I wish i had better things to say.

Wooot Wooot..criminal by heart..i love thiz skool best teachers ever...100th year bby!!=D

I wanna first start by saying Go Crims. I graduated in 2007 and i would have to say that this school is one of the best schools i my self have ever had the privlage of going to. the staff was wonderful and the teachers were amazing(even if i did get into a lot of trouble). but dont believe the negative here say about the school. Go Crims baby

I moved to this school from Asia when I was 15. The school has given me good and memorable days and I think that the honor classes provided there are excellent. No doubt, the security and care for the students are good too.

I attended YHS for my freshman year, and i loved it my first year in high school experience. The teachers are great they always give you a challenge. The school may look 'ghetto', as the student there call it, but thats just the outlook the school gives for being so old. I strongly recommend this school above any other school in Yuma, AZ.

Yuma high school is a very disorganized school, my son attends there. He tells me there is never homework and that the teachers are rude and they don't care about giving them any education.

Last modified Yuma High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.