Posted November 06, 2014
We just moved to Yuma and my grand-daughter attends readiness with Mrs. Meyer. She absolutely loves the school and looks forward to school everyday. Mrs. Meyer is an outstanding teacher! She is always available to talk with parents at any time.The principal is outstanding as well! He is always out with the kids and involved in all activities. I am so happy we were lead to apply to Amerischools North!

Amerischools Academy North 1

Posted October 04, 2014
I went to Amerischools from kindergarten to sixth grade. I saw it go under a number of changes and know the school as well as anyone can. To parents considering sending your child there I offer this one warning, if there is something about your child that would make them stand out there is a high chance that he/she will end up isolated and friendless. I remember times when other students would do things like call me names, pay people to not talk to me, and issue schoolwide alienation of friends. However the thing I will always remember and the part that haunts me he most is telling a teacher, nothing happening and then feeling helpless and unsafe. I will always remember the day I broke out in tears in the princepals office and nothing changing.

Posted October 03, 2014
Wonderful teachers. Ms. McCormack is a great teacher. She helps the kids advance so much. Mr . Wachunus has done an excellent job with all the different activities he does for the kids. Ms Bielke and Mrs Meyer were such great teachers

Posted May 02, 2014
I love this school. This school has a great community and a great curriculum. The standard of learning is much higher than other public schools.

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is excellent. The teachers put in the extra effort needed to achieve all the standards required in todays schools.

Posted April 30, 2014
I'm so glad my son attends this school! I love that all staff members, (principal included) seem to know all of the students by name! If you're on the waiting list....it's definitely worth the wait!!!

Posted April 30, 2014
Amerischools Academy North is a wonderful setting for optimal learning. My son is a student in Mr. Martin's class, and has learned more there than in the previous three years in public school combined. Many opportunities are given for high-performing students to challenge themselves and excel. There is a great family atmosphere, where students and parents feel welcome and safe. Great School!

Posted April 29, 2014
Amerischool is awesome I love the fact they give each student attention and help them develop to succeed. My daughter teacher Mr. Martin is great and is teaching my child a lot and is very good on helping kids to succeed. I would recommend this school to all my friends and family.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love Amerischool !! I love the fact that my son was able to get in it even though his birthday is in September. His kindergarten teacher Mrs.Torrez was amazing ! A very caring teacher ! Could not have asked for a better kindergarten teacher for my son. His first grade teacher is awesome as well! The staff is great! They're always willing to answer any questions and always in a good mood! I could not be happier with this school. I love the fact that they know the students and family by name. The tutoring services they offer have really helped my 6 year old. He loves it! Great school

Posted April 29, 2014
My School is SO GREAT! I love the Staff, Teachers, and SAFETY of OUR school!

Amerischools Academy North
, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Amerischools Academy North is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amerischools Academy North Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top