Public charter
Yuma, AZ

Posted May 31, 2015
My son started with this school back in 2011 in there first year as Amerischool North. I have had nothing but amazing teachers to work with, since I'm very involved with my sons education. He was tested and advised to skip a grade, which was the best thing they could have done for him. I can go on and on about his school... Your child will have a great education and be safe since this school has a great security system. Thank you Amerischool North!

Posted May 11, 2015
Thank you for everything each staff does for their students each day. I have seen how each teacher treats their students, and I am thankful that some of my little nephews attend this school.

Posted May 06, 2015
Mr. Farley is so great with the kids. Mrs. Torres has done a great job helping my daughter improve her grades so much. Office staff always friendly and there to help out the parents anytime.

Posted November 06, 2014
We just moved to Yuma and my grand-daughter attends readiness with Mrs. Meyer. She absolutely loves the school and looks forward to school everyday. Mrs. Meyer is an outstanding teacher! She is always available to talk with parents at any time.The principal is outstanding as well! He is always out with the kids and involved in all activities. I am so happy we were lead to apply to Amerischools North!

Posted October 03, 2014
Wonderful teachers. Ms. McCormack is a great teacher. She helps the kids advance so much. Mr . Wachunus has done an excellent job with all the different activities he does for the kids. Ms Bielke and Mrs Meyer were such great teachers

Posted May 02, 2014
I love this school. This school has a great community and a great curriculum. The standard of learning is much higher than other public schools.

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is excellent. The teachers put in the extra effort needed to achieve all the standards required in todays schools.

Posted April 30, 2014
I'm so glad my son attends this school! I love that all staff members, (principal included) seem to know all of the students by name! If you're on the waiting list....it's definitely worth the wait!!!

Posted April 30, 2014
Amerischools Academy North is a wonderful setting for optimal learning. My son is a student in Mr. Martin's class, and has learned more there than in the previous three years in public school combined. Many opportunities are given for high-performing students to challenge themselves and excel. There is a great family atmosphere, where students and parents feel welcome and safe. Great School!

Posted April 29, 2014
Amerischool is awesome I love the fact they give each student attention and help them develop to succeed. My daughter teacher Mr. Martin is great and is teaching my child a lot and is very good on helping kids to succeed. I would recommend this school to all my friends and family.

Amerischools Academy North
, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Amerischools Academy North is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amerischools Academy North Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top