Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2015
It's a great school I've been going to benton since 6th grade and I have loved it!!

Posted April 17, 2013
My children have attended the Benton School District for seven years and it has been a very positive experience. I am puzzled as to why others would write such negative reviews. The Middle School is exceptional and I would encourage any parent to consider enrolling their child in the Benton School District. Academically they score well above other districts every year. It is a small enough district to reap the benefits of personalize attention, but large enough to provide the students with state of the art equipment and many academic as well as extracurricular choices. My son is a special needs students and the Benton School District has always provided my family with caring, professional attitude and service. There will always be naysayers in every school district, infact there will always be those who find fault with every part of society, but Benton School District strives to be an excellent educational institution. In my opinion they succeed.

Benton Junior High School 1

Posted February 22, 2009
I have to agree with the other parent who berated the school district. I have a term that I use and it's simple to understand why. It goes like this: 'Benton schools, the worst in the country and proving it daily.' To justify my response, I will note too that the sports program is ridiculous. They all feel as though they are going to the world championships, but frankly, not too many of them have actually been out of the state. Therefore, many are excluded from the games, although they are required to go to practices. Think about this before enrolling. Enough said about that. Truthfully, the teachers are about sports and discipline (I suppose they forgot education - which is proven yearly in the students' scores). I could go on, but you get the gist. BTW, I am a teacher in 2 states, an MBA, and an Entrepreneur.

Benton Junior High School 2

Posted January 25, 2006
Seems that the Benton School District's Teachers and Administration lack sincere student interest. They advertise No Bullying Toleration; however, when there is bullying, prejudices, etc., not much is done to protect our kids from future incidences. Being a part of such bias, I have found that my child does not feel safe at school for lack of true safety from the 'bullies,' and; therefore, she is not achieving academically.

Posted April 24, 2005
I used to be a student enrolled at BJHS. My father was transferred out of Benton so I am now enrolled as a senior at a different school. I have lived in my current location for almost four years. I miss the Benton school district very muxh, it was one of the best schools I have attended. It was full of fun and great people. If I had a choice to graduate from Benton, I would not think twice.

Benton Junior High School 1

Posted April 11, 2005
I have 2 children and have been a part of this school for 3 years now. We have had nothing but a bad experience the entire time! We have had trouble with the principal Mr Richard Burton who had been very unreasonable and unfair with us. We just want to inform other parents who may be considering enrolling their children in this school, please think twice and get feedback from other parents. We have been treated unfairly in the extracirrular activities, disciplinary procedures, etc. I could go on and on but it would take too long but would be willing to speak to anyone about the past 3 years at this school. Thank you!

Benton Junior High School
411 Border St, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Benton Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top