7-8 & Ungraded
Bentonville, AR
Students enrolled: 1,069

Posted October 24, 2013
They have honors classes, as well as classes for ELL students, inclusion and students who want just regular classes. The classes meet needs of all learners. The teachers care about their kids and about helping students be successful. They have a variety of academic and nonacademic classes that make this class very diverse in meeting the needs of the students. Love this school!!!

Posted July 20, 2011
I absolutely LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!! The teachers and staff are super friendly. Before Washington, I had never actually looked foward to the next school day or the end of the weekend but now I just can't wait to go back! Everyday challenges my skills and I just learn so much but I still have SO MUCH FUN. I love it!

Washington Junior High School 4

Posted February 23, 2011
We've had one child go to 8th grade here; have two more who will be there next year (7th graders). Teachers and staff seemed friendly enough, and helpful when needed. As a parent, there was not a lot of face-to-face interaction with the teachers, but they did communicate frequently through emails.

Washington Junior High School 1

Posted April 29, 2010

Washington Junior High School 4

Posted July 28, 2009

Washington Junior High School 1

Posted July 30, 2008
If your child is not new to Bentonville (moving during this age is esp. hard), is full of self-motivation, and has absolutely no learning issues, then he or she might not have major problems here. Regardless, the education is only going to be mediocre at best. Compared to our previous schools across the U.S. and world, this school rates very low, in our opinion. The worst experience we had at the school was when we discovered that the administrators/staff had been neither forthcoming, nor truthful, in response to a number of our specific inquiries about our child. For us, 'trust' has now become the most important attribute of a school, even more than academics, because of our experiences here. No, we aren't the first parents to discover that if a school isn't working with you, it's working against you. But it sure would be nice if we were the last!

Posted February 16, 2006
My son has really enjoyed 8th grade here. As parents we love that we can review grades everyday online and check homework. Teachers and staff are very friendly. We moved from NH and chose Bentonville solely for the school system.

Washington Junior High School
1501 NE Wildcat Way, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Washington Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top