Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I feel that there are some teachers in the school that care about the students and are willing to make an effort to impact their lives; others just don't care.

When my daughter attended this school in 5th grade, she loved it! She she returned after summer recess, she has ecstatic to start 6th! However, one student has been making it very difficult for her, and despite calls to her teacher, nothing has been done. This this student continues to harrass my daughter to the point where she gets sick before school and is now on medication. To make it worse, the teacher thought it would be a good idea to sit the two next to each other to try and work their issues out. Needless to say, I have transferred my daughter for health reasons.

There motto may well be ambivalence and apathy - we get our paychecks - you may or may not have your child returned to you after the school day.

My Son does extremely well in this school and that is much attributable to the quality of the teachers and their dedication to each and every student. I am exceedingly pleased with all of them.

Reviews sound wonderful. My grandson maybe be attending in the fall and I am interested in his school and education.

I have a daughter in 5th grade and a daughter in 6th grade at SH. They have loved it here and I have liked the school as well! The teachers are great, always listening to you as a parent. My 5th grader is in choir, 6th grader is in band and pre-ap (advanced placement) courses. There isn't much homework, classes are structured very well. SH is an excellant school and I can't wait for my son to go there as well!

I am very impressed with Spring Hill Middle. I am a former home school parent and I have checked out the school systems in 6 states across the south and north east. Aside from the public school system in upstate New York, Northwest Arkansas is one of the best I have examined. They are academically sound and it shows in their test scores. I especially appreciate the teachers involvement and positive attitude with the students and parents. I am very impressed with the fact that they have email notification of daily grade changes for each student. There are definately no 'surprises' here when it comes to grades. They not only welcome parent involvement, they truly appreciate it. This is my son's first time in public school and he loves it. Thank you for making this transition so easy! Donna --homeschool mom and former high school Spanish teacher.

I love Spring Hill Middle School because of their extraordinary teachers. They are willing to go above and beyond just every day teaching and really get involved in the students performance to insure their success. They make their enviroment a fun and motivating place to learn.

We have a great school with teachers who really care.

Last modified Ardis Ann Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.