Posted January 26, 2014
My Son does extremely well in this school and that is much attributable to the quality of the teachers and their dedication to each and every student. I am exceedingly pleased with all of them.

Posted June 16, 2013
Reviews sound wonderful. My grandson maybe be attending in the fall and I am interested in his school and education.

Posted April 29, 2010
I have a daughter in 5th grade and a daughter in 6th grade at SH. They have loved it here and I have liked the school as well! The teachers are great, always listening to you as a parent. My 5th grader is in choir, 6th grader is in band and pre-ap (advanced placement) courses. There isn't much homework, classes are structured very well. SH is an excellant school and I can't wait for my son to go there as well!

Posted February 20, 2010
I am very impressed with Spring Hill Middle. I am a former home school parent and I have checked out the school systems in 6 states across the south and north east. Aside from the public school system in upstate New York, Northwest Arkansas is one of the best I have examined. They are academically sound and it shows in their test scores. I especially appreciate the teachers involvement and positive attitude with the students and parents. I am very impressed with the fact that they have email notification of daily grade changes for each student. There are definately no 'surprises' here when it comes to grades. They not only welcome parent involvement, they truly appreciate it. This is my son's first time in public school and he loves it. Thank you for making this transition so easy! Donna --homeschool mom and former high school Spanish teacher.

Posted September 29, 2009
Excellent staff and facilities.

Posted September 29, 2009
I love Spring Hill Middle School because of their extraordinary teachers. They are willing to go above and beyond just every day teaching and really get involved in the students performance to insure their success. They make their enviroment a fun and motivating place to learn.

Posted September 28, 2009
We have a great school with teachers who really care.

Posted September 28, 2009
Spring Hill Middle school rocks!!!! its a great school and it is full of wonderfull teachers

Posted September 25, 2009
Joy and fulfillment are two words that best describe each of my days as a part of Springhill Middle School. The students are happy and 'family' best discribes the staff relationship. I am blessed to be a part of a wonderful holistic environment of mental and physical growth. It is a place where good character flourishes.

Posted September 25, 2009
Spring Hill's teachers are some of the best I have ever seen. The curriculum and technology used is on the cutting edge. Every child is important and is challenged to do his best. The learning environment is pleasant and the students are happy because the staff strives to make a difference in each of their lives. Kids, teachers, and staff enjoy Spring Hill because there is a peace that exists there because each individual knows he is part of something that is significant.

Ardis Ann Middle School
3400 Hwy 72 West, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Ardis Ann Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ardis Ann Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top