Bad
Good

We have been at AWE for 6 yrs. My kids LOVE this school and so do I. The staff at awe really want our children to succeed in everything. They are here teaching them respect, responsibilty, integrity and much more each year as they grow. AWE holds a great future for all children who attend and I would recommend this school to all family and friends. Great success at AWE!! :)

Anne Watson Elementary has received the top rating of 5 School of Excellence for Improvement on the recently released 2009 school performance report card developed by the Arkansas Department of Education. Statewide, only 8 percent of schools (67 of 859) received this honor. The outstanding rating is based on the school s recently im- AWE receives top rating: 5 proved test scores. Three years ago Anne Watson Elementary was in Year 3 of School Improvement status. Today our school is not only free and clear of any type of school improvement status, we are considered achieving a School of Excellence for Improvement by the state department. Our students and staff are to be commended on their achievements over the last three years. Way to go AWE!

I love Anne Watson Elementary but more importantly, my four children love it! The teachers and staff put kids first. This school has made drastic improvements in the last three years that have had a huge positive impact on my children's education. The reading program and PTO are just a couple of the great changes that have been implemented. This is like a small public, private school. Anne Watson is a hidden jewel in Bigelow that I am so glad my family has had the chance to experience. Thank you AWE!

I have two children attending Anne Watson Elementary. My experiences with this school have been great. My children are recieving a great education in a place where they are actually a name and not just a number. This school is on the rise to something big! The faculty and staff there really care about the kids and their futures.

I love this school. My son is in kindergarten, but also attended the ABC pre-school program there as well. His teachers have been attentive, caring, available, and insightful. My son is always excited to go to class (even during the weekend's, he asks about when can he go back to school). This is a very close-knit school, with plently of opportunities for the parents to get involved with their children's learning. The school opened a parent's center this year with books, magazines, and other resources for moms and dads. Anne Watson Elementary is not only enriching my son's life, but mine as well by helping me become a more effective and informed parent.

My kids are doing great at Anne Watson! Keep up the good work!

This school year we will have one in child in kindergarten and one in second grade. This is an excellent school. My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and he has excelled more and more every year.

Last modified Anne Watson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.