Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted November 25, 2015
We have been at AWE for 6 yrs. My kids LOVE this school and so do I. The staff at awe really want our children to succeed in everything. They are here teaching them respect, responsibilty, integrity and much more each year as they grow. AWE holds a great future for all children who attend and I would recommend this school to all family and friends. Great success at AWE!! :)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 25, 2015
Since Mrs. Wilson has come to this school it has improved so much. She is so outgoing and loves being there with our children! Mrs. Wilson is the best principal! She knows how to disipline these kids the right way and keeps parents well informed of things going on. Thank You Mrs. Wilson for coming to AWE!!

Posted May 25, 2010
Anne Watson Elementary has received the top rating of 5 School of Excellence for Improvement on the recently released 2009 school performance report card developed by the Arkansas Department of Education. Statewide, only 8 percent of schools (67 of 859) received this honor. The outstanding rating is based on the school s recently im- AWE receives top rating: 5 proved test scores. Three years ago Anne Watson Elementary was in Year 3 of School Improvement status. Today our school is not only free and clear of any type of school improvement status, we are considered achieving a School of Excellence for Improvement by the state department. Our students and staff are to be commended on their achievements over the last three years. Way to go AWE!

Posted May 15, 2010
I love Anne Watson Elementary but more importantly, my four children love it! The teachers and staff put kids first. This school has made drastic improvements in the last three years that have had a huge positive impact on my children's education. The reading program and PTO are just a couple of the great changes that have been implemented. This is like a small public, private school. Anne Watson is a hidden jewel in Bigelow that I am so glad my family has had the chance to experience. Thank you AWE!

Anne Watson Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2009
I have two children attending Anne Watson Elementary. My experiences with this school have been great. My children are recieving a great education in a place where they are actually a name and not just a number. This school is on the rise to something big! The faculty and staff there really care about the kids and their futures.

Posted September 08, 2009
I love this school. My son is in kindergarten, but also attended the ABC pre-school program there as well. His teachers have been attentive, caring, available, and insightful. My son is always excited to go to class (even during the weekend's, he asks about when can he go back to school). This is a very close-knit school, with plently of opportunities for the parents to get involved with their children's learning. The school opened a parent's center this year with books, magazines, and other resources for moms and dads. Anne Watson Elementary is not only enriching my son's life, but mine as well by helping me become a more effective and informed parent.

Posted September 01, 2009
My kids are doing great at Anne Watson! Keep up the good work!

Posted July 03, 2008
This school year we will have one in child in kindergarten and one in second grade. This is an excellent school. My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and he has excelled more and more every year.

2768 Hwy 60 East, Bigelow, AR  72016
Last modified Anne Watson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Watson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top