A Plus Child Care 5

Posted July 09, 2013
My daughter has been going to A Plus now for going on two years. The staff are great!!! The facility is clean!! And they truly teach the children so much. They teach them using fun techniques that help them retain what they are taught! I absolutely recommend this child care center!

A Plus Child Care 5

Posted February 23, 2010
The staff has many years of experience and are very understanding. My son is a bit hyper, but they work well with him. A+ is very clean and organized. The Pre-K graduation is absolutely adorable. I was recently divorced and worried about my children's adjustment, but thanks to A+ they adapted well. I would recommend them to anyone.

A Plus Child Care 4

Posted October 21, 2009
Overall good staff. Good programs.

A Plus Child Care 0

Posted March 31, 2009
I loved the teachers at A Plus they are always friendly, and my child has learned so much

A Plus Child Care 0

Posted November 10, 2008
Do not send your child to this school the staff is not able to handle children in situation that should be handled with no problem. My grandchild was singled out by one of the so called teachers and was not treated well at all.

A Plus Child Care