Posted January 05, 2014
Conway Christian is a great learning environment in a Christian environment. All students are able to participate in sports and the arts while obtaining a college prep education.

Posted July 04, 2013
2013 was a banner year for our school. State champs in Tennis & Quiz Bowl. Runners up in boys golf. State tourney qualifiers in pretty much every other sport. An avg ACT of 25.9. Over $1.5 million in scholarships ACCEPTED by the 44 grads. But... the future may even be brighter as we are continuing to strengthen the faculty. It's going to be fun to watch as the future unrolls.

Posted July 12, 2011
As an alum of CCS, I can honestly say that the school adequately prepared me - academically, spiritually, and relationally - to succeed in all aspects of life. I did not fully appreciate the education I was receiving until after I graduated. During my freshman year of college, I began to see that the study habits, integrity, and overall education instilled in me at Conway Christian set me apart from my peers. I received the honor of Outstanding Freshman Woman of the Year at the my university, although I only finished 7th in my class of 35 of at Conway Christian. That goes to show that the academic standard of excellence at CCS exceeds that of the average college prep school. As a student, you are challenged to excel by teachers, coaches, and administration that truly care about who you are as an individual. At the school, I was involved in more than just academics, but also was able to be an active part of the basketball and volleyball teams, the drama club, and the yearbook staff. The well-rounded experience has really made me to appreciate my parents financial sacrifice in order to give me that invaluable gift.

Posted February 11, 2011
Our 3 kids have been in CCS now for years. This school is an academic powerhouse.

Posted September 14, 2010
We moved our son to Conway Christian two years ago. He was in the gifted and talented program for the Conway public schools and he was bored. I tried to work with the district to supplement his education but they weren't willing to help. My son received his first "B" ever last year and we were thrilled. He is being challenged and he is learning. We are very pleased with Conway Christian.

Conway Christian School 0

Posted July 08, 2008
If you want your child to learn in a Christ-centered environment, this is the school for you! I have two children who attend CCS and I'm happy to keep sacrificing cable TV, eating out, and other 'niceties' for the incredible education they are receiving. It is expensive to attend a private, Christian school...but this one is worth every penny!

Posted January 28, 2008
Outstanding in all aspects that we have been a part of thusfar. If you're tired of the drama and associated problems of public school, this is a great place. It was a Godsend and I'm so grateful for this school and their staff.

Conway Christian School 4

Posted August 17, 2006
- a administrator
I just heard about a Fortune 500 company general manager who is teaching a business course to CCHS students. This course is comparable to college level 'Intro to Business' and I am so excited that our kids are getting this opportunity to learn from a proven business leader. The part that is most exciting is that he will teach strong business ethics and Christian business practices, which will include all aspects of starting and running your own business.

Posted May 26, 2004
My son just finished the second grade. It was a great school year. It is truly amazing what children can learn when they are given the tools! This school has just blown me away with the levels of character, and education it provides. With a Christian environment and the Abeca learning program our kids are fully prepared for the future. My son's SAT 9 test scores were through the roof compared to the state and national averages! It is not always easy to afford the tuition, but we will continue to sacrifice some of our wants to enable our children to attend this school.

Posted February 23, 2004

Conway Christian School
500 East German Lane, Conway, AR  72032
Last modified Conway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Conway Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top