School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

CCS Parents... please take a moment and share your review of Conway Christian School. Please note this is the CCS in Arkansas!
January 12, 2015

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 29, 2015
This school is a gem! Motivated leaders, caring teachers, small classrooms, and a fantastic educational therapy program to help those children who may struggle with learning differences. The best part, though, is that is a Christ-centered environment. The staff members are all kind and helpful, and the parents are all down-to-earth, hard-working families. Just all around good (and real) people here. You can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit right when you walk through the doors of this sweet school. We couldn't be happier here at CCS! It's worth every penny and financial sacrifice. We look forward to being a part of your growth in the years ahead. Go Eagles!!

Posted May 29, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted January 12, 2015

Conway Christian School 4

Posted January 08, 2015
Caring teachers with the best high school principal in the state! Strong Christ centered curriculum.

Posted January 05, 2014
Conway Christian is a great learning environment in a Christian environment. All students are able to participate in sports and the arts while obtaining a college prep education.

Posted July 04, 2013
2013 was a banner year for our school. State champs in Tennis & Quiz Bowl. Runners up in boys golf. State tourney qualifiers in pretty much every other sport. An avg ACT of 25.9. Over $1.5 million in scholarships ACCEPTED by the 44 grads. But... the future may even be brighter as we are continuing to strengthen the faculty. It's going to be fun to watch as the future unrolls.

Posted July 12, 2011
As an alum of CCS, I can honestly say that the school adequately prepared me - academically, spiritually, and relationally - to succeed in all aspects of life. I did not fully appreciate the education I was receiving until after I graduated. During my freshman year of college, I began to see that the study habits, integrity, and overall education instilled in me at Conway Christian set me apart from my peers. I received the honor of Outstanding Freshman Woman of the Year at the my university, although I only finished 7th in my class of 35 of at Conway Christian. That goes to show that the academic standard of excellence at CCS exceeds that of the average college prep school. As a student, you are challenged to excel by teachers, coaches, and administration that truly care about who you are as an individual. At the school, I was involved in more than just academics, but also was able to be an active part of the basketball and volleyball teams, the drama club, and the yearbook staff. The well-rounded experience has really made me to appreciate my parents financial sacrifice in order to give me that invaluable gift.

Posted February 11, 2011
Our 3 kids have been in CCS now for years. This school is an academic powerhouse.

Posted September 14, 2010
We moved our son to Conway Christian two years ago. He was in the gifted and talented program for the Conway public schools and he was bored. I tried to work with the district to supplement his education but they weren't willing to help. My son received his first "B" ever last year and we were thrilled. He is being challenged and he is learning. We are very pleased with Conway Christian.

Posted July 08, 2008
If you want your child to learn in a Christ-centered environment, this is the school for you! I have two children who attend CCS and I'm happy to keep sacrificing cable TV, eating out, and other 'niceties' for the incredible education they are receiving. It is expensive to attend a private, Christian school...but this one is worth every penny!

500 East German Lane, Conway, AR  72032
Last modified Conway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Conway Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top