PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

My 4 year old has been attending PK4 here this year. The teachers and administration are amazing. She is already working on reading and will be more than ready for kindergarten. She loves going to school here each morning. We will be sending our younger daughter here when she is older enough too.

I have two children that attend WSCS and we love it!!! They have great teachers and administration. My children have learned so much for acedemics but most of all they have learned the bible. They have reinforced christian values and morales. I am proud that my children have the chance to attend a good christian school with godly teachers and admiinstration. Lacie Hill (parent)

West Side Christian School is under new administration and is doing very well in maintaining the current grade levels. In 2008 9th grade will be added to it's curriculum. The Lord has placed the current administration and has equipped each staff member and teacher with a desire not only to teach students but to love them. West Side has seen much growth over the past few years financially, in quality and most importantly spiritually. Students are taught the truths of the Word of God 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. They are being impacted for eternity, we are not growing young people to adapt in this world but to change the world. West Side is the best tool in the South Arkansas area to raise up young men and women with godly values to lead us in to the uncertain future. West Side and it's staff are highly valued.

Great School, I have had 2 daughters to graduate from Westside, one is currently in nursing school, and the other a pharmacist. My son currently attends there. Highly Recommend.

I have had children in this school since 1985, it is a great school for someone that wants to give their child a Christian education. My son is currently enrolled here and my 2 older daughters have graduated, with one currently in college and one has graduated college with her Doctorate degree.

Last modified West Side Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11