El Dorado, AR

Retta Brown Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2009
This school has great academic advisors (teachers) but I'm concerned on how to get an appropriate tutor for my child. He is currently in first grade and isn't doing so well. When I talk to his teacher, she informs me of how he isn't doing so well but she sees the potential. However, she doesn't inform me of tutors or other ways to help him learn the things he needs to know. It would be nice to know other methods of what I can do as a parent to get him on the right track.

Retta Brown Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2005
I have a son that goes to school here. he really loves it and they are very good to him. i am glad we chose this school for him.. If you are wanting a great school were you dont have to worry about your child because you know he is being watched carefully, and a school were every kid gets the same amount of attention. a school were all staff are wonderful. Retta Brown is the school for you. it is wonderful. from a parents point of view

Retta Brown Elementary School
505 Dixie Dr, El Dorado, AR  71730
Last modified Retta Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Retta Brown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top