9-12 & Ungraded
Forrest City, AR

Posted October 27, 2010
This is a very poorly run school! Teachers allow kids that do not attend school to enter their class rooms and hang out. One teacher allowed a kid to jump out of her classroom window from the second floor. What would have happened if he had broke his neck? They do not have control of the children there are fights daily! They do not force the school dress codes with ALL children. The children are afraid to go to the bathrooms, fear of being jumped. This school is a mess!

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted September 13, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008

Forrest City High School 2

Posted March 03, 2008
Any hope for FCHS to become a prominent, well-organized school went down the drain a long time ago. The education my and my fellow students are being subjected to is laughable. I always feel as if I'm wasting my time by even bothering to attend - if you walk into any random classroom, most of the students are sleeping because they're not being challenged enough. Considering that this is an educational institution, you would think that learning would be taking place. You thought wrong. This is only the beginning. The students have little respect for their school, teachers, others, and themselves. Fights are common, security lacking, and gangs rampant. Safety is non-existant. The racial makeup leads to even more problems. There are a few bright points. Some of the teachers, staff, and the principal are exceptional and almost make it worth enduring these conditions.

Posted March 16, 2007
Forrest City High School is one of the best schools in Arkansas. It has one of the best educational use. I dont see why people would not let their child attend the Forrest City High School. My advice to a parent is if you would want your child to get a great education, learn alot about new people, and for he/she to particapate in many activities I think it would be a great choice to let them attend. My point of view as a child is it is a wonderful school, you learn new things, meet new people, and have the best time while getting an education. FCHS also have a wonderful principle. I would like to thank her for everything that she has taugh me. Thanks Ms.Robinson.

Posted April 19, 2005
this school is excellent for our children to go to. they have a wonderful principal. they could make a few changes though.

Forrest City High School 3

Posted February 15, 2005
Forrest city high school is very average, but that's about all. My only concern is the inbalenced races we have. We are very unequal. There could be a minor change in the employees as well. Please don't educate the children with these manarisms! excellent principal! - s. H.

Posted January 04, 2005

Forrest City High School 4

Posted December 08, 2004
The Forrest City High School System is great. I have 2 children that graduated from there. My first has is one week from earning her Masters in Business Administration within six years from leaving FCHS. My second entered college this year with a 4 year full paid scholarship. I, as a parent, pushed my children to succeed! Knowledge didn't just come to them. They were instructed. Success does comes from within the individual but I'm a believer that parental involvement is the most important key factor in how successful your child is.

Forrest City High School
467 Victoria St, Forrest City, AR  72335
Last modified Forrest City High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forrest City High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top