Fort Smith, AR

Posted April 30, 2013
This is an excellent school and I highly recommend it. Dr. Dooly, head of school, runs a caring, nurturing, educational, and sensible environment. Each child is truly an individual and treated as such with regards to their lessons, their care, and their instruction. They have longer lunches and recesses than other schools because children need that break time. But recess time can be learning time too. Every moment of life is a time to learn. Learning is fun! Dr. Dooly is happy to make an appointment to talk with you or show you around the school while school is in progress. They are very open to suggestions and want the parents to be truly partners in their child's education. As long as the child's work gets done at school, there is usually no homework as family time is reserved for just that-a time with family or a time to explore the world we live in. If you are looking for a private or alternative school to public school, you found it here at the Montessori School of Fort Smith. It is non-religious. It becomes your second family because of the care and individual nature of the environment. It doesn't hurt to check it out-you'll find it's worth it!

Posted April 11, 2011
We enrolled our son in the program with the intention of continuing throughout the preschool years. However, we were so impressed with the school and the Montessori methods of teaching that we have now decided to keep our kids at the school during their elementary years. My son started reading at the age of 3 and has learned an impressive amount of other materials. We love how "hands-on" and interactive the program is and the independance it develops within the students. I have researched the private schools in the area and Fort Smith Montessori is definitely the best!

Posted July 14, 2009
I could not be happier with the program at the Montessori School of Fort Smith. My son and daughter are able to grow, develop and learn at their own pace and rate in a supportive, nurturing environment with hands on guidance from their teachers. My children are excelling and are far beyond where they might be in a traditional classroom model. I cannot think of a better opportunity for a young growing mind.

Posted February 02, 2008

The Montessori School Of Fort Smith 0

Posted February 01, 2008
My two kids have been here over 4 years. I couldn t be happier. We tried other privet schools in the area and felt this fit out kid s best.

The Montessori School Of Fort Smith 0

Posted February 01, 2008
The Montessori teaching methodology is definitely unique and promotes a child's ability to independently learn and research. Fort Smith Montessori does a great job of crafting the learning process in a way that fits each student's ability, interests, and progress. The school is a great alternative to public school and the other provate schools in the Fort Smith area. I would encourage any parents looking to invest in their child's education to call Dr. Dooly at the school and get a personal tour of the school.

The Montessori School Of Fort Smith
3908 Jenny Lind Road, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified The Montessori School Of Fort Smith is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Montessori School Of Fort Smith Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top